Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Sunday

 Happy Sunday



Psalms 121

 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, 
from whence cometh my help.

 My help cometh from the LORD, 
which made heaven and earth.

 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: 
he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

 The LORD is thy keeper: 
the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.

 The sun shall not smite thee by day, 
nor the moon by night.

 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: 
he shall preserve thy soul.

 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, 
and even for evermore.

A Blessed Sunday
happyone❤️

15348
1,264,829

9 comments:

Tom said...

...the first image is special, I hope that you are enjoying a peaceful Sunday.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful skies and photos.
Take care, enjoy your day and have a great week ahead.

Mari said...

I love the first photo especially.
Wonderful promises in that Psalm.

Ginny Hartzler said...

STUNNING sky shots!!!

ellen b. said...

Beautiful skies. Happy Lord's Day to you!

Dianna said...

I love that Psalm because it's a good reminder that I am not expected to live this life in my own strength.

Lowcarb team member said...

Such wonderful skies.

All the best Jan

Ann said...

Beautiful photos. I especially like that first one

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you for the Bible Psalm.

God bless.