Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Tuesday, September 08, 2026

A big pine tree

Happy Tuesday




 

Have a wonderful day
HappyK🙂
🌤️
TotalDaySteps 16,157

While I'm just posting pictures I'll be answering any questions on the comment page instead of on the next days post.

19 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

That was a big pine. Too bad it fell. Janice

Bill said...

That's a huge tree.

Mari said...

That was a big one! Sad to see them come down.

ellen b. said...

That can be a lot of firewood.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Was it a big storm?

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

What a big tree, Karen! So sad it came down.

Tom said...

...I'm quite sure that it is a Norway Spruce!

HappyK said...

Yes!

Lowcarb team member said...

Sad to see a tree come down.

All the best Jan

Ann said...

That is one big tree. It's always sad to see a tree come down either naturally or when they getcut down

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hope you are having a good week, Karen. That is a big tree that fell with the storm. I'm glad it didn't fall on anyone or anything. See you again soon!

Granny Marigold said...

Almost looks like the big old tree in the first picture was hit by lightning.

Guillaume said...

Scary to see such big tree fall like this. I love old pine trees.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
It is scary to see these trees come down! Take care, enjoy your day!

HappyK said...

That's what we thought.

Michelle said...

Sad to see that big tree come down!

Billie Jo said...

Hello! My goodness! That was huge! We have had smaller trees fall around our house, and they did some damage. Have a cozy day. my friend.

R’s Rue said...

Wow
rkrsrue.blogspot.com

Connie said...

That is scary and so timely for me. Yesterday morning I got a bid on taking out my four huge trees in the front yard. We had a 70 mile an hour storm this summer that I prayed all through it that none of my trees would fall and hit the neighbors or our house. I'll miss them terribly but sometimes it's time to say goodbye.