Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Saturday

 I was in town and walking at 6:30.
It was 34 degrees, cloudy, and calm.
Sunrise 7:25

Walked straight through town
 

and over to the DG Market where I turned around in the parking lot.

Then back through town and out the other end toward home a ways
before turning around and walking back to town again,
passing by one of Farmer Marvin's barns.


No workers at the new houses today so went by to take a few pictures.


I peeked in the window but the windows are dark 
and the picture wouldn't have come out. 
So I held my phone to the window on the front door and got 
a pretty good inside picture.

One big room at the front with a kitchen.
A bathroom down the hall and three small bedrooms, one with a bath.


Back of the house.
Seems a little odd having a patio out the back where the bedrooms are.


Next went walking to the upper cemetery and around there.
That ended my walk.
Morning Walk Steps
13,062

☁️    ☁️

Stitching morning at the library which I look forward to.
Five of us there today.
I'm knitting another scrubby dish cloth.
Connie, the librarian liked the scrubby so I told her I'd knit a couple for her.
I came home with a couple of books and a DVD.

Supper tonight is Chicken Enchiladas which are baking in the
oven right now.

Happy Saturday and thanks for stopping by.
happyone❤️
17187
1,249,476

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The inside of the house looks very nice, I am so glad you peeked!! Your photo of the barn with the mountains behind it and the pink sunrise is gorgeous!

Ivy Green said...

They can put a hot tub out there.

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like your first photograph here :)

All the best Jan

Granny Marigold said...

That new house has good sized kitchen. The house doesn't seem to have many windows; I would think it would be dark inside. I wonder if the house that is being built beside it is the same floor plan. The exteriors look similar.
Have a lovely Sunday.

Prims By The Water said...

Chicken enchiladas sound wonderful. I need to make some soon. Janice

Rose said...

That is a cute little house~! I wonder just what all I have been missing.

Tom said...

...white houses with black trim are popular these days.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen. That is a cute little house, but it looks like it is very LITTLE indeed. Sounds like you are having a pretty good weekend. Chicken enchiladas sure sound good! See you again soon!

Ann said...

That's a nice size kitchen in that house. Not enough windows on the house though.

eileeninmd said...

Pretty sunrise! The house looks nice.
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Take care, enjoy your day and have a great week ahead.

The Furry Gnome said...

At least they're building new houses!

Dianna said...

I like the kitchen in the new house. Glad you enjoyed the time at the library.