Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Poll Results

Thanks to all of you who took the time to vote in my heaven poll. : )

Some of us may not ever meet here on earth but we will meet up together in heaven one day.  

25 people plus me voted that the way to get to heaven is to simply believe in Jesus Christ and accept him as your savior. 
 AND that is what the Bible tells us.

John 3:16 says that, For God so loved the world, that he gave is only begotten son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. 

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved.
Acts 16:31

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become
the sons of God, 
even to them that believe on his name.
John 1:12

That if thou shalt confess with they mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised 
him from the dead thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:9

4 people voted being a good person, 1 voted doing good works and 8 voted all of the above would get you to heaven.  No one voted going to church or being baptized.

All of those things are good to do and we should all be doing them because that is what Jesus would have us do, BUT the Bible tells us that we are not saved that way.  
None of us can ever do enough good works or be good enough to earn our way to heaven that way. 

For by grace are ye saved through faith;
and that not of yourselves:
It is the GIFT of God:
not of works, lest any man should boast.

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, 
but according to his mercy he saved us....
Titus 3:5

 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
Romans 3:23

Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3:3

30 people plus me said YES we are going to heaven and 8 people voted they hope so.  The Bible says we can KNOW FOR SURE we are going to heaven.

I John 5:13 tell us :
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God;
THAT YE MAY KNOW that ye have eternal life
and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

So those 8 of you who hope you're going to heaven the Bible tells you if you accept Jesus as your Savior, you can know for sure.  I hope you feel that you could now change your vote to YES. : )

Interestingly no one said they weren't going to heaven and it made me sad to see that 4 people voted that they didn't believe in heaven.  I hope Jesus will speak to your hearts and you will listen.  I would like to meet you up in heaven one day too. 

Now is The Time to Accept Jesus as Your Savior.

 Behold, now is the accepted time,
behold, now is the day of salvation.
II Corinthians 6:2

As the Holy Ghost saith, today if ye will hear this voice,
harden not your heart..
Hebrews 3:7-8

You can pray a simple prayer like this right where are, and if you mean it with all your heart you can be saved.  

God,
I know I am a sinner and I ask that you forgive me.  I believe with all my heart that you died for me on the cross to save me and took away all my sins and I thank you.  I believe that you rose again the third day and now I ask you to come into my life and make me the person you want me to be.

If you do this you can know for certain that you will be going to heaven when you die.
God said so, and He cannot lie. : )

In hope of eternal life,
which God,
that cannot lie,
promised before the word began.
Titus 1:2

Once again I would like to thank all of you who voted.
May you all have a blessed Sunday. : )
God Loves you.
happyone : )

7 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Great poll, thanks for the results. Happy Sunday!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Like you said,we may never meet on earth,but we definitely will meet at the throne of God one day.What a day that will be!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Interesting poll. Thanks for sharing this! I hope we meet here on earth and will have an eternal friendship in Heaven! Enjoy your Sabbath Day.

Pom Pom said...

Yay, Happy One! I'll see you in heaven! I like your post very much.

doodles n daydreams said...

Yes, we'll definitely meet in heaven. Thanks for the poll and sharing the interesting results.

Diana

Dianna said...

You are a blessing,my friend. Thank you for making it so clear the way of salvation and a personal relationship with our precious Lord Jesus.

Vee said...

Wonderful wrap-up on your poll. You had lots of participants. We have met in real life and we shall meet again!