Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, April 09, 2023

Easter

 Happy Easter

A Cross in the Sky

๐ŸŽถ     ๐ŸŽถ

Jesus Paid it All
~ Elvina  M Hall 1865

1. I hear the Savior say,
Thy strength indeed is small,
Child of weakness, watch and pray,
Find in Me thine all in all.

Refrain:
Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow.

2. Lord, now indeed I find
Thy pow'r and Thine alone,
Can change the leper's spots
And melt the heart of stone.  

3. For nothing good have I
Where-by Thy grace to claim;
I'll wash my garments white
In the blood of Calv'ry's Lamb.

4. And when, before the throne,
I stand in Him complete,
Jesus died my soul to save,
My lips shall still repeat.

๐Ÿ“–    ๐Ÿ“–    ๐Ÿ“–

Hebrews 10:12
But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever,
sat down on the right hand of God.

Isaiah 1:18
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord:
though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;
though they be like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Happy Easter
Jesus loves you so much He died for YOU.

๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿฆณhappyone๐Ÿ™‚

11 comments:

Tom said...

...a beautiful image for Easter morning. Have a wonderful day.

Hootin Anni said...

That is soooo inspiring! For Easter or ANY day
Have a blessed holy day.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my goodness, it IS a cross! With a light at the end. It is amazing how God sends us these wonderous things, if only we would look.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Happy Easter to you and Ken. Have a blessed day!

eileeninmd said...

Gorgeous sky! Happy Easter to you and yours! Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

Lowcarb team member said...

Happy Easter to you and Ken.

All the best Jan

John's Island said...

Karen, Happy Easter to you. Love the tune Jesus Paid it All, Elvina Hall put truth to song. Last Friday (Apr 7) I left you a somewhat lengthy comment about Life is Good being a perfect virtual journal for almost every day of your life since 2008. I did not frame the comment as a question, so let me do that now. Do you ever reflect on what a great journal you are putting together? I would just love to know your thinking about this. John

ellen b. said...

Thanks for sharing this song. You have me singing! So thankful for Jesus.

Ann said...

Happy Easter. Hope you had a wonderful day

Melanie said...

A beautiful reminder - for Easter and every day! Have a blessed week.

William Kendall said...

A lovely view