Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, October 09, 2022

Door to Heaven

 Happy Sunday


John 10:9
I am the door: 
by me if any man enter in, 
he shall be saved, 
and shall go in and out, 
and find pasture.

Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: 
if any man hear my voice, 
and open the door, 
I will come in to him, 
and will sup with him, 
and he with me.

Revelation 4:1
After this I looked, and, behold, 
a door was opened in heaven:
 and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

A Blessed Sunday to all.
Jesus Loves You❤️
👩🏻‍🦳happyone🙂

14 comments:

Bill said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! Have a blessed week ahead!!

Tom said...

...let the light shine in.

William Kendall said...

Spectacular!

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely Sunday post.

All the best Jan

Hootin Anni said...

Wow!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

It DOES look like a door to a Heavenly realm!! What is this, and why is this entrance cut into the tree??

Mari said...

Beautiful photo and the perfect verse to go with it!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you for your Sunday verses, Happyone.

God bless.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful capture! Take care, enjoy your day and week ahead!

Ann said...

Oh my, that does look like a door to heaven.

ellen b. said...

Wonderful image for these verses!

Debby said...

Wow

Galla Creek said...

I love your photo. It really illustrates the Bible verse.