Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Friday, September 02, 2022

Liking my new phone

 This morning when I walked it was 58 degrees.
Started out a little foggy and then nice and sunny.
Walked 5.4 miles
Sunrise 6:47



A couple of deer were by the apple tree again on my drive to town.

Walked through town and back and then around both
cemeteries and the ball park loop.

Didn't see any people out walking this morning.


The railing was installed by the pond so people in wheels chairs can
now get close enough to the pond to go fishing.


These mornings are so nice to be out walking.

🌀    πŸ₯Ύ    🌻

I've been playing around with my new phone quite a bit 
and now can do all the basic things at least.
Some things are better some not, mostly just different.
Am confident now to be able to figure the rest of it out.
So I'm liking my new phone.
Ordered a case for it on line.
The ones at the store cost a LOT MORE then you can find them on line.
Mine should be coming in the mail early next week.

Did a few things around the house and then left 
for a day of working on Fingerprints at church.
A good amount of people came out to work.
We left a little after 5:00 but will be back tomorrow morning
to finish up.

Came home, had a quick left over supper and now
plan to relax.
Watch a Vera episode, make a few weave-it squares
and even read a little before bedtime.

Thanks so much for popping in for a visit.
Happy FridayπŸ™‚
πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🦳happyone🌻

23 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am glad you have mastered the new phone. Your first two photos are full of mysterious beauty!

Rose said...

It always takes a bit to figure things out...and seems like there are always plus and minus things compared to the old. It was nice to see pics again!

Tom said...

...your morning got off to a beautiful start. What phone did you choose?

Mari said...

Glad you're getting used to that phone. The cemetery pic is beautiful!

Debby said...

Nice pictures!

HWIT BLOGG said...

What a beautiful morning!! Wow!!
LOve, Titti

Vee said...

If the photos are an indication of your mastery, I'd say you've aced it!

Granny Marigold said...

That sounds like a nice day. We've been wanting to watch any new Vera programs but there are none that we've found so far. What season are you currently watching?

Hill Top Post said...

I see that the fields are now being mowed. I love the second picture. And your new layout.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen. Your new phone takes great pictures! So glad that you are getting used to it. Have a good Labor Day Weekend. See you again soon!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Great photos with your new phone.

God bless.

Hootin Anni said...

Excellent pictures! I have had my 'new' phone for over a year now and still, I'm learning new features

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful photos, I love the first tow images with the fog.
I am glad you are happy with your new phone.
Have a happy weekend.

Ann said...

I absolutely love that second photo down. Glad you have figured things out on your phone. I order my cases on line too. The price in the store is crazy compared to what Amazon charges for them.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Gorgeous pics!!!!

Of course you have the hang of your new phone, and will learn more.

Vera and then reading. Perfect evening...

🍁 🍎 🍁 🍎 🍁

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope you enjoy your new phone. I still need to use mine more and discover what all it can do. I answer phone calls on my watch though! lol Enjoy your weekend!

ellen b. said...

Glad you are mastering your new phone. The photos are very nice. Happy Labor Day weekend to you!

Terra said...

Your photo of the grave yard has an ethereal beauty. I have a leather case for my phone, the case is very protective. My younger son has the same case and his phone was fine after being dropped on a concrete parking lot, so I bought the same type case. It sounds like you are enjoying your new phone.

Aritha V. said...

Ooooh, you make me so glad with your photos. They are so good!

William Kendall said...

I've gotten used to my new phone.

Connie said...

Glad that you and your new phone are getting along . . . I also had to get a new phone and thanks to my lovely 18 year old niece who has helped me navigate through learning it, I've finally got most of it figured out, LOL. Love, love, love these photos from your walk, the misty fog and the perfect lighting made them prize winners.

Lowcarb team member said...

So pleased you are getting used to your new phone, I think the photographs are great.

All the best Jan

Jeanette said...

They do have a large selection of phone cases online! It's crazy what they charge at the stores!