Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Blog List working properly again

 Happy to say my blog list is back to normal once again. 😀

62 degrees this morning with a mix of sun and clouds as
I took my morning walk.
Walked 5.6 miles
Sunrise 7:03

Another great morning to be out walking.
Went through town and back.
Then over to the ball park to walk that loop.
Walked around both cemeteries too.

Heading up to the cemetery here.
If you look closely you can see a dot of orange.
That is Dwayne.  Lisa is there too but wearing a dark color.
I caught up with them at the cemetery.


Trusses all put up on the barn and now the sheathing has begun.


Kermit was out in his yard when I walked by and stopped to
talk to him a little while. 


Finished up my walk and went back to the Jeep and home again.

☁️    ☀️    🥾    🍁

A sunny day so got the sheets off the bed and in the washer
before we left to do a bit of food shopping at the Shop and Save.

Sheets were washed by the time we got home and hung them
out on the line after putting the groceries away.

Some wind today but lots of sunshine.
Spent some time this afternoon outside.

That's all for today.
Thanks for popping in for a visit.
Happy Tuesday😀
👩🏻‍🦳happyone🎈

Comment Replies:
NanaDiana - I am still able to add blogs list to my Blog List - It is just different than it used to be. 

15 comments:

Rose said...

I hope people click that first photo and open in a new tab. It really is wonderful. I could see both Dwayne and Lisa.

Tom said...

...blogger improves and then it doesn't!

Inger said...

Oh, how green the grass is where you live. And your walk sounds like another nice walk to greet the new day.

Hill Top Post said...

What a nice large barn that is going to be. It's really going up quickly. I would love to walk through that tunnel of corn.

Sandi said...

Beautiful red flowers!

Vee said...

Yay! I was shocked to discover, after leaving here yesterday, that my blog roll was totally messed up. So many blogs that I couldn't reach, including my own. It got pretty exciting as I am not the cool, calm, and collected type. I was very glad to have it all back to normal this morning. Glad that you had another good walk. We had our third rainy day. I'm done with that, too. 😁

Deb J. in Utah said...

More beautiful pictures from your new phone! I am glad that blogger seems to be getting straightened out. See you again tomorrow!

Granny Marigold said...

That Dark red Dahlia is so pretty.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your first photo is so gorgeous, it reminds me of our spiritual journey. Gorgeous flower as well.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I love the view in the first photo and the pretty flowers.
Yesterday was a nice day for walking. I am glad blogger is working properly now. Take care, enjoy your day!

Ann said...

That first photo is gorgeous. What an amazing view.
They sure worked quickly on that barn roof.

Jeanette said...

Beautiful photos! I'm glad you got your blog list straightened out! Blogger can be annoying sometimes!

Debby said...

Wow, your phone takes beautiful clear crisp photos. Plus you have quite an eye -

William Kendall said...

Whatever happened with Blogger appears to have cleared up.

ellen b. said...

Lovely photos and I see you are creeping up to 6 miles again. Happy Autumn to you. Woke up way to early here in England so I have some time to visit blogs.