Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Monday, September 19, 2022

The List of Blogs to read gadget

A walk mostly in the sun this morning and 58 degrees.
Sunrise 7:02
Walked 5.2 miles

Walked through town and back again.
Then around the ball park loop and both cemeteries.

Lisa was out walking as well as Joy.

Some trees are staring to turn colorful though most are still green.


A couple of mushrooms sitting in the grass.


Trusses were being put up on the barn this morning.
They got an early start.
This was 7:30 when the first one was being put up.
You will have to enlarge the picture to get a good look.
Tried zooming in but this phone doesn't zoom very good either.


Didn't see any deer or rabbits about today.

As always it is a joy to start the day with a morning walk.

🌤    🥾    🍁

We went to town and dropped off a couple of library books and
stopped in at the Accident Garage.
Now we need some new tires on the Jeep.
The front ones are just about bald.
The tires are ordered and should be put on in the next day or two.

Blogger is doing some strange stuff with the 
List of Blogs to read gadget.
There are bunch of blogs at the bottom of my list that
when I click on them it comes out in the HTML form.
That list on the bottom gets different blogs on it from
time to time.
Very Strange

Got started on this weeks house work in the morning.
Had periods of rain and sun all day.
Had some bananas turning brown to turned them into

That's going to be it for today.
Thanks for popping in for a visit.
Happy Monday😀
👩🏻‍🦳happyone🎈

15 comments:

Tom said...

...Blogger is a challenge!

Rose said...

Did you notice the guys standing on top of the wall waiting for the truss to be set in place? I was not sure about the wall nearest the truck with lift, but I bet it is. I don't think I could have ever did that.

Debby said...

I hadn't noticed about blogger read gadget.

Such a nice photo of the farming in your area. I just love that.

Stacy said...

The blogger problem is apparently widespread. Several of my blogging friends said they are having the same issue.

Vee said...

Our blog host is a pain in the keister from time to time. I know several bloggers who have left because they were tired of dealing with it all. I'm pretty sure that's part of the plan. It's been a good thing and it has lasted a long time.

It rained a bit yesterday, a lot today, and more coming tomorrow. It's quite chilly in the low 50s. The tide seems to be turning.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen. Yes, blogger can have issues from time to time. I hope this problem gets fixed. I didn't have any problems getting into read your blog today. See you again tomorrow - Blogger willing.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Today another blogger was complaining about the same following gadget thing. I sure hope they get it fixed, or I may be next!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

I heard a deer say to a rabbit, "Hide ... there's a lady with a camera over there!"

God bless.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Love the colorful tree! Morning walk are a joy for me too.
I had some blogs disappear on my reading list.
Take care, enjoy your day!

Ann said...

I read Rose's comment about the guy standing on top of the wall waiting for the truss. I had to go back and sure enough there he was. You would have to be a brave soul to do a job like that.
I always use Feedly to read blogs.

NanaDiana said...

I hate that I am no longer able to add blogs to my list. It used to be so easy...not anymore. I think blogging is changing and has been changing for a long time. It is hard to get any response from blogger itself and I wonder if they aren't tired of the whole thing and may just end it one day. MSN did that years ago with all the groups-and there were a lot of them. They all fell apart eventually and it was sad. xo Diana

Mari said...

Looks like another pretty walk!
Blogger does have its issues. I use Feedly to follow blogs and know who has new posts up.

Galla Creek said...

We are hot again in AR. Soon we’ll send this heat your way. Glad you are back to your long walks. I wish I could walk as far. A mile or two is all I do. Ashamed.

William Kendall said...

What I'm getting is that if I refresh the reading page, I get an empty list. I have to open a new page to get my reader list.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely photographs.

Yes, blogger is once again causing problems for many of us!

All the best Jan