Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter


Happy Easter
We serve a Risen Saviour

He Arose 
Robert Lowry 1874

1. Low in the grave He lay,
Jesus, my Savior,
Waiting the coming day,
Jesus, my Lord!
 
Chorus
 
Up from the grave He arose,
With a mighty triumph o'er His foes,
He arose a Victor from the dark domain,
And He lives forever, with His saints to reign.
He arose! He arose!
Hallelujah! Christ arose!
 
2. Vainly they watch His bed,
Jesus, my Savior;
Vainly they seal the dead,
Jesus, my Lord!
 
3. Death cannot keep his Prey,
Jesus, my Savior;
He tore the bars away,
Jesus, my Lord!
 
🎶     🎶
 
Apart from Jesus dying on the cross for mine and your sins and His Resurrection 
the other part about Easter I like is reading in the Bible
where the one thief on the cross comes to know Jesus and 
goes to heaven.
 
Luke 23:39-43  KJV
 
 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.

But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.
 
Talk about putting things off and waiting till the last minute.
He left no time to spare.

Since we don't know what each day will bring and you never
know whether this will be your last day on earth
seems to me its a good thing to get where you will be going
when that day happens settled.
You may not get another chance like today.

2 Corinthians 6:2 KJV

For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted,
and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: 
behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

John 3:3  KJV
Jesus answered and said unto him, 
Verily, verily, I say unto thee, 
Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
 
 
A Blessed Easter to you.
happyone  ❤️

8 comments:

Tom said...

...Karen I hope that you are having a Joyous Easter, those grape hyacinths certainly brightened up my day.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I love that song and was singing it instead of just reading it. easter Blessings to you. we serve a Risen Saviour !

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Lovely post, I hope you had a happy and blessed Easter.
Take care, stay safe! Enjoy your day, have a great new week!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you Happyone. Wishing you and your family a Blessed Easter.

God bless.

lenalima said...

Adoro ver suas postagens e versículos de auto ajuda!

ellen b. said...

Wonderful Resurrection Sunday post. Thank you. I trust your day was good.

Bill said...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Aritha V. said...

Nice words.