Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, August 04, 2019

Memory Verse for August


Another month and another Bible verse to memorize.
There are two verses to learn as a church this month.

Psalm 12:6-7
The words of the Lord are pure words:
as silver tried in a furnace of earth,
purified seven times.
Thou shalt keep them, O Lord,
thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.


A happy and blessed Sunday to you.
happyone đŸ„°

Comment Replies:
John - I download the pictures from my phone on to my computer.  I can resize or crop them using just the Preview on my computer.  Then download them to my blog.

11 comments:

Tom said...

...memorizing isn't one of my strengths!

Debbie Harris said...

Such a lovely place you have here and I'm happily following along with you.

I loved what Groucho Marx said, and isn't that so very true!?

From one Believer to the next, it's so nice to have found you ♡

John's Island said...

Thanks for answering my question. Your photo today is just amazing. Great shot!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Amen.

God bless.

Michelle said...

A beautiful photo. Have a blessed week!

Henny Penny said...

That is a good verse. Catching up once again. Do you know I haven't changed the look of my blog since I began in 2013! Well, seems like Lynn did put new chicks for the header once. :) I am afraid to try changing things around. Your blog always looks so pretty.

eileeninmd said...

Lovely scene and photo. Enjoy your day, have a happy new week!

Aritha V. said...

Nice verses. And photo, you photo is so beautiful. Have a nice week.

Sue said...

What beautiful scenery, and a great promise.
Blessings,
Sue

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like your photograph.
Thanks for sharing the bible verse.

All the best Jan

William Kendall said...

A pleasing view!