I've been going for morning walks and enjoying the country roads to walk along but I do miss my lake. I'm glad I get to have both!!
Here's a road I walked along this morning.
Yesterday we drove over to Swallow Falls state park and hiked along a few of the trails.
It was a short walk from the parking lot to Muddy Creek Falls.
Huge rocks with tree roots growing on them.
The weather has been pretty hot but it is about 10 degrees cooler here than at home. We've had a couple of thunder storms but have weathered then fine in the trailer.
That's about it for this time. Will try to post again before we leave for home.
Hope all is well in your part of the world.
A happy day to you all.
Beth from Canada - Yes, I'm still loving my Striiv now that I've got my strides accurate. I'm having a fun time building up my island.
Here's the directions for finding your stride. Hope they help you.
1. At your normal stride, walk 14 strides.
2. Measure the distance from START to END in inches.
3. Compute your single stride length by dividing the total distance measured in #2 by 14.
Example Total distance measured = 384 in.
Single stride length = 384 in. divided by 14 = 27.43 in. Stride
4. Round off your single stride length to the nearest inch.
Example 27.43 in. = 27 inches.
5. Convert your rounded off single stride length in #4 to fee an inches by dividing by 12.
Example 27 in. divided by 12 = 2 ft. 3 in. This is your stride length.
I know it sounds a bit complicated but if you take it one step at a time it is really easy to do.