Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside.
Elizabeth von Arnim
7 comments:
The combination of the sky and the geese is really breathtaking! I don't know how you did it! I can never get my camera ready by the time I hear them honking overhead.
What a fabulous photo! Ginny is right - the beautiful sky and the geese is just perfect!
Nice capture!
Great capture of the geese and sky!
Have a happy weekend.
A FABULOUS photograph.
Happy Saturday Wishes.
All the best Jan
Hi Karen. Great picture! I hope that all is going well for you. Your pictures are great, but I do miss your daily post about what is going on in your world. See you again soon!
...and off they go.
Post a Comment