Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Friday, September 11, 2026

Zig Zag

 Happy Friday

New fence around Drane house.



New fence around Drane house garden too.


Have a wonderful day.
HappyK 🙂
☔️☁️

7 comments:

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

I have always liked those zig zag fences. Looks so nice.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Two different styles. I like the first one the best. It is more open looking and lovely. Pretty tree and mountain behind!

Mari said...

I've always loved those zig zag fences. So picturesque!

Lowcarb team member said...

Nice to see these fences.

All the best Jan

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Nice fences, Karen!

Michelle said...

I like this fence very much!

Dianna said...

Great pictures...I miss hearing about your daily walks and the folks you see. But I understand. I've been away from blog reading for a week or so due to preparing for our granddaughter's visit and then spending the Labor Day weekend with her. We had such fun! But now I am ready to get back to some daily routines like checking in with my blogging friends.