Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Monday, July 20, 2026

July photo-a-day Challenge Day 20

July Photo-a-day Challenge with ChrissyT 
Day 20
COLORFUL




๐Ÿ“ท    ๐Ÿ“ท    ๐Ÿ“ท

A nice cool 57 degrees this morning for walking with
a mix of sun and clouds and a slight breeze.

Had a couple of DVD's to drop off at the library so went there first.
Then continued to the industrial park and walked all around there.

Back through town and once around the lower cemetery 
completed this mornings walk.

Some of the geese decided to go walking too.


They took a walk to the cemetery.
This was the first time I've ever seen them in the cemetery.


Anna and her Dad Mark were out walking.
Always stop and talk to them.
Anna must remember that I give her a birthday cards
because she said to me.
My birthdays coming up soon.
I smiled and said yes, I know.
She then said it is coming up pretty fast!!!!

Remember that fence that was put up little while ago
and I said it looked like an interesting fence.
Well, it wasn't finished yet.
This shows it finished.
They put a big gate at the back.


๐Ÿ˜Š    ๐Ÿฅพ    ๐Ÿงข    ๐ŸŒค

Made Sweet and Sour Cucumber Salad first thing this morning. 

Started this weeks housework and got a lot done this morning.

That left the afternoon for fun stuff.
Reading, knitting and sitting out on the porch.

Hope you all had a wonderful day.
Thanks for visiting.
HappyK๐Ÿ™‚
TotalDaySteps 19,032

11 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Hi Karen, I love your colour pictures.
And how fun ๐Ÿ˜ to see a group of Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ geese taking a leisurely walk.
I love the Scripture illustration at the end of your post.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Kind of looks like a privacy fence? We have the same one next door. Your Fiesta Ware is so beautiful! Are they the original ones , or the newer kind? Or maybe both?

Ginny Hartzler said...

Hey, the puzzle matches the Fiesta Ware!! The geese look so adorable strolling (or waddling) through the cemetery.

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like your colourful photographs and great one with the geese too.

All the best Jan

Bill said...

I like your colourful photos too. The geese taking a stroll down the road is cool.

Mari said...

Your Fiesta ware is perfect for this photo prompt. It's so pretty!
I love the geese out for a walk top.
Little Anna sounds like a cutie.
Your salad sounds good. Someone had cukes on our harvest table at church yesterday. If there are some next week I'll be trying it.

Ann said...

Now there's a game I haven't played in a very long time. I wouldn't even remember how. Love your colorful fiesta ware.

Tom said...

...thanks for sharing your Fiestaware again.

Debbie said...

i LOVE your colorful....such a fun reminder of being young!! i really like the dishes too!! this area is overly inhabited with canadian geese!!!

Chrissy T said...

Oh, the colorful dishes!!! I love them! Both photos are perfect!

ellen b. said...

Fun colorful photos. That's quite the walking party of geese. :) That is too cute about Anna making sure you are aware that her birthday is coming up! Sweet!