Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, July 19, 2026

Sunday and Day 19 of the July photo challenge

 July Photo-a-day Challenge with ChrissyT
Day 19
Black and White



📷    📷    📷

ASSURANCE
A - Accepted in Christ
You are fully accepted by God through Jesus
Ephesians 1:6
To the praise of the glory of his grace, 
wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

S - Saved By Grace
Salvation is a gift, not earned by works
Ephesians 2:8-9
 For by grace are ye saved through faith; 
and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

S - Sealed By the Spirit
The Holy Spirit guarantees your salvation.
Ephesians 1:13
In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, 
the gospel of your salvation: 
in whom also after that ye believed, 
ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

U - Unchanging Promises
God never leaves you nor forsakes you
Hebrews 13:5
Let your conversation be without covetousness; 
and be content with such things as ye have: 
for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

R - Redeemed by His Blood
Jesus paid the price for your freedom.
I Peter 1:18-19
Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, 
as silver and gold, 
from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

A - Assured of Eternal Life
You can know that you have eternal life
I John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, 
and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

N - New Creation
In Christ, your old life is gone.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, 
he is a new creature: 
old things are passed away; behold, 
all things are become new.

C - Confidence in Christ Alone
Draw near to God with full assurance of faith.
Hebrews 10:22
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, 
having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, 
and our bodies washed with pure water.

E - Everlasting Security
No one can snatch you out of His hand.
John 10:28
And I give unto them eternal life; 
and they shall never perish, 
neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

A Blessed Sunday to you.
HappyK🙂

✏️Comment Replies:
Debby - No, the horse isn't mine.  I've never owned a horse.  The name of this horse is Faith and lives on Farmer Bill's farm, which is on the Farm Loop.  Faith has a sister called Grace.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have never read this before, it is very good.

Mari said...

This is very good. Our message was on this today!

Visits With Mary said...

I loved the message and how it was presented, thanks for sharing. Great black and white photo !!!

Tom said...

...a good choice for black and white.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

I love the Gingham, Karen. A wonderful message as well!

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

Great names for horses and such a stunning photo of a truly majestic creature. I adore buffalo check - my living room curtains are black and white buffalo check, and it’s my ultimate weakness. The moment I see it; I’m in an internal wrestling match with myself not to buy more. Honestly, how much buffalo check can one person own before it becomes total overkill?
What a beautiful written piece - a really good witnessing tool.

Lowcarb team member said...

Great post ... thank you.

All the best Jan

Chrissy T said...

I love the acronym.

Ann said...

Buffalo plaid is my favorite pattern.
Love the assurance acronym.

doodles n daydreams said...

I'm enjoying your photo for the July challenge :)

Prims By The Water said...

Great post today. Janice

eileeninmd said...

Great photo choice for the challenge.
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.