July Photo-a-day Challenge with ChrissyT
Day 22
TREE
Looking up a tree in the back of our house.
Another cloudy morning walk.
It was 66 degrees and a bit windy.
Walked the Farm Loop this time.
I walk about a mile and a half before I turn off the main road.
It sure smelled good walking past the bakery up there to the right.
The donkeys were out at Farmer Bill's farm.
Walking along
Once I got to the school I walked behind it on the path.
Then down the hill back to town and the pond
where my walk ended.
As I passed the ball park I saw Thomas running his laps.
๐ ☁️ ๐ฅพ ๐งข
Got some dusting done this morning,
my least favorite house work job.
Then I started on a recipe project.
Went through them and tossed out recipes I've never made
and know I never will!!
Now I am going to organize them all better so I can find
them easily.
Also going to put them all on my recipe blog.
Easy to find them there!!
Made a start today but this is going to be an on
going thing for a little while.
Well, that's about it for this post.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hope you had a wonderful day.
HappyK๐








2 comments:
A great shot looking up at the tree and so nice to see the donkeys.
All the best Jan
Lovely photos, Karen! The donkeys are adorable! And I love the cat meme at the end of your post with the Scripture verse.
Post a Comment