Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, September 08, 2024

Sunday

 Happy Sunday


Psalm 40:1-3

 I waited patiently for the LORD; 
and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, 
out of the miry clay, 
and set my feet upon a rock, 
and established my goings.

 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, 
even praise unto our God: 
many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

A Blessed Sunday to all
HappyK🙂
7,315
4,805,403

12 comments:

John's Island said...

Beautiful Sunday image. Happy Sunday to you! John

Ginny Hartzler said...

Inspirational verse paired with lovely photo!

Tom said...

...I love your rosey sky!

Bill said...

A beautifully composed photo, I love it!

Prims By The Water said...

A very wonderful psalm. Janice

ellen b. said...

So thankful that are God is so gracious to us!

Deb J. in Utah said...

That is a beautiful scripture and a beautiful photo. Have a nice week.

Dianna said...

What a beautiful picture! Very calming and goes perfectly with the Scripture! xx

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Amen.

God bless always.

Ann said...

Beautiful photo and scripture.

Kerri Farley said...

Lovely verse and image!!

Michelle said...

A beautiful sky! Wishing you a wonderful week ahead.