Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, July 14, 2024

Sunday

 

A hymn we sang at church this morning.

๐ŸŽถ Springs Of Living Water ๐ŸŽถ

     1. I thirsted in the barren land of sin and shame, 
 And nothing satisfying there I found; 
 But to the blessed cross of Christ one day I came, 
 Where springs of living water did abound. 

Chorus

 Drinking at the springs of living water, 
 Happy now am I, my soul they satisfy; 
 Drinking at the springs of living water, 
 O wonderful and bountiful supply. 

     2. How sweet the living water from the hills of God, 
 It makes me glad and happy all the way; 
 Now glory, grace and blessing mark the path I've trod, 
 I'm shouting Hallelujah every day. 

 3. O sinner, won't you come today to Calvary? 
 A fountain there is flowing deep and wide; 
 The Savior now invites you to the water free, 
 Where thirsting spirits can be satisfied. 

๐Ÿ“– Psalm 42:2a ๐Ÿ“–

My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God

A Blessed Sunday to all.
happyone๐Ÿ™‚
16,125
3,472,703

10 comments:

Tom said...

...I hope that you are having a wonderful Sunday.

Mari said...

Those old hymns are so special!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Gorgeous photo! Phil knows this hymn!

Prims By The Water said...

What a gorgeous Sunday photo and inspiring hymn. Janice

Bill said...

What a beautiful photo.

Ann said...

Beautiful photo. I'm not familiar with the hymn

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful sky capture! Take care, have a wonderful week!

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.

ellen b. said...

The only source of satisfaction...

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a lovely sky.

All the best Jan