Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Sunday

 Happy Sunday
Happy Father's Day



🎶 God Lead's Us Along 🎶
G A Young

1. In shady, green pastures, so rich and so sweet,
God leads His dear children along;
Where the water’s cool flow bathes the weary one’s feet,
God leads His dear children along.

Chorus
Some through the waters, some through the flood,
Some through the fire, but all through the blood;
Some through great sorrow, but God gives a song,
In the night season and all the day long.

2. Sometimes on the mount where the sun shines so bright,
God leads His dear children along;
Sometimes in the valley, in darkest of night,
God leads His dear children along.

3. Though sorrows befall us and evils oppose,
God leads His dear children along;
Through grace we can conquer, defeat all our foes,
God leads His dear children along.

4. Away from the mire, and away from the clay,
God leads His dear children along;
Away up in glory, eternity’s day,
God leads His dear children along.

🙂    🙂

 Me and my Dad
Dad
(1921 - 1999)


A Blessed Sunday to all.
happyone🙂

Comment Replies:
Debby - Don't have a display for my measuring cups.  They are all over and get moved often!
18,030
2,972,628

14 comments:

Bill said...

Nice photos of your dad and you.

Tom said...

...those pictures are nice memories.

Ann said...

Nice photos of your dad. He was born 2 years before my dad.

Katerinas Blog said...

What a beautiful photo with your father!!
Happy Father's Day!
Happy new week!

Mari said...

That second photo shows such a pretty scene.
I haven't heard that song for some time. It was good to read the words.
Such nice pictures of you and your dad!

Debby said...

Aww nice photos of your dad and you.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen. Great pictures and memories of your dad. I hope that Ken is having a good Father's Day.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Great photos, I love the one of you and your Dad. And the Geese, you captured the V- shaped flight!

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely photographs of you and your Dad.

All the best Jan

eileeninmd said...

Great photos, love the skies and the photos of you and your Dad!
Take care, enjoy your day and have a great week!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Best wishes always.

God bless.

ellen b. said...

Sweet photo of you and your dad!

Visits With Mary said...

That song reminded me of this one:
Precious Lord, take my hand
Lead me on, let me stand
I'm tired, I'm weak, I'm lone
Through the storm, through the night
Lead me on to the light
Take my hand precious Lord, lead me home

Granny Marigold said...

That's a nice picture of you and your Dad.