Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Tuesday, March 05, 2024

Green Baby Blanket

To town and walking at 6:30.
A warm morning at 47 degrees.
A little fog at first but that soon gave way to a mix of and clouds.
Sunrise 6:42


Though I walked all around town, the ball park, and both cemeteries,
it was in a very haphazard route and not any route I usually follow.
Made a stop at the library to put a book down the drop.


The electric is now on in one of the new houses they are building in town
and the other house had the cement truck there putting in 
the driveway.

I wasn't the only one out walking this morning.
Rebecca was out walking Leo.

Morning Walk Steps
13,369

🌤

Got some house cleaning done this morning.
The dining room windows I saved for today got cleaned.
Hung another load of laundry out on the line.
Cleaned the half bath and laundry room.

Ken asked if I would make some English Muffin Loaves so did that
this morning too.

This afternoon I started another Anne Perry book and knitted.
This is the baby blanket I'm making for April.
I love this pattern.
After the knitted border, the pattern is made up of these 20 rows.
This is the pattern I got from Mikey, one of my stitching friends from the library.
She has made MANY of these blankets.


Supper today is a nice big salad with nuts, feta cheese, cheddar, red peppers,
croutons, dried cranberries, carrots, and chicken.

That's it for today.

Happy Tuesday and thanks for stopping by.
happyone❤️

Comment Replies:
Ginny - We had the ham and cheese in the burrito shell folded like a burrito.

Lisa - I usually walk between 5 and 6 million steps in a year.

20107
1061923

12 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Sounds like you've had a good day.
Supper sounds tasty and I do like the green baby blanket you are knitting.

All the best Jan

Tom said...

...I like the barn peeking throught the trees.

Jeanette said...

Unlike a lot of people, washing windows is one of my favorite chores! They just look so nice when you are done! Love the pattern of the blanket!

Ivy Green said...

Beautiful color and pattern! May you share it or direct us to a link? I would love to knit that. Thank you.

Mari said...

My windows need washing but it needs to be a bit warmer here first!
I love that pattern for your baby blanket!

Debby said...

I like both the pattern and color of the baby blanket.

Ginny Hartzler said...

The blanket is a gorgeous color of green! And I love the stitch pattern, it reminds me of a basket weave.

Ann said...

That baby blanket is going to be really nice. That's a great pattern and I love the color.

Prims By The Water said...

Your knitted blanket is coming along quite fine. I would take your salad minus the feta. Never have been a fan of that cheese. Janice

eileeninmd said...

Love the photos, nice walk.
The baby blanket is a pretty color, I like the pattern too.
Your salad sounds yummy!
Take care, have a great day!

Aritha V. said...

Hi Karen,

The pattern of the blanket is so cute! Adorable... Thank you for your blog again. It seems like it's a bit greener in your area now.

Groetjes,
Aritha

ellen b. said...

I like the color and the pattern on this blanket. How nice to be able to hang out laundry!