Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, December 03, 2023

Sunday

Happy Sunday

Sunrise


James 2:18 and 19
 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works:
shew me thy faith without thy works, 
and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

 Thou believest that there is one God; 
thou doest well: 
the devils also believe, and tremble. 

A Blessed Sunday to you.
happyone👩🏻‍🦳



11 comments:

MELODY JACOB said...

Faith in GOD does it all. Thanks for sharing

Bill said...

Beautiful sunrise! I like your snowman, looks like a mug.

Tom said...

...that sunrise is a great way to start the day!

Dianna said...

And happy Sunday to you also.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful sunrise and photo, I like the cute snowman.
Take care, have a great week!

Ann said...

That is one gorgeous sunrise. The snowman is really cute.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Love the sweet little snowman mug.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you for the Bible quote.

God bless, Happyone.

Debby @ From My House to Yours said...

Yes and Amen.

Lowcarb team member said...

I hope you enjoyed a relaxing Sunday.

All the best Jan

Prims By The Water said...

Cute snowman. Hope you had a fantastic Sunday! Janice