Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, December 24, 2023

Sunday and Happy Christmas Eve

Happy Sunday and Christmas Eve


🎄   🎄   🎄
 

Luke 1:46-47

And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Away in a Manager

Away in a manger
No crib for a bed.
The little Lord Jesus
Lay down His sweet head.
The stars in the sky
Look down where He lay.
The little Lord Jesus
Asleep on the hay.

The cattle are lowing.
The poor baby wakes
But little Lord Jesus.
No crying He makes
I love Thee, Lord Jesus
Look down from the sky.
And stay by my side
'Til morning is nigh.

Be near me, Lord Jesus
I ask Thee to stay
Close by me forever
And love me I pray.
Bless all the dear children
In Thy tender care
And take us to heaven
To live with Thee there.

Have a Blessed Sunday and Christmas Eve.
happyone👩🏻‍🦳

12 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen! I love this post! Yes, Jesus is the reason for this season. I hope that you and yours have a wonderful Christmas! See you again soon!

Tom said...

...only the magic of Christmas can out do that sky!

Granny Marigold said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Bill said...

Wishing you s very Merry Christmas.

William Kendall said...

Merry Christmas!

Dianna said...

Merry Christmas Eve and a blessed Christmas Day tomorrow.

Rajani Rehana said...

Merry Christmas🎄🎄

Ann said...

I have always loved that song. Wising you a very Merry Christmas.

eileeninmd said...

Another gorgeous sky!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
I wish you all the best in 2024, Happy New Year!

Inger said...

A gorgeous sky for the season. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

John's Island said...

Merry Christmas, Karen. Best wishes to you and Ken. John

ellen b. said...

Beautiful.