Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Candy Peanut

A couple of pictures taken out the basement door this morning
as I once again walked laps inside.
There was a beautiful pinkish purple glow to the sky.


The morning moon off to the left.


 Every day I find one of these candy peanuts sitting around for me
that Ken has put out.
This is where I found one today.


Another load of laundry got done today and hung on the drying rack
and a few other every day chores.

Finished knitting another dish/wash cloth, that makes four.
Still have two more that I want to get done.

Reading The Family Plot by Megan Collins, one of the books I
picked up from the library yesterday.
It's a strange book but good so far.
Parents of 4 kids are obsessed with true crime stories.
One of the kids runs away but 10 years later is found buried
in their own back yard.

Tonights supper is meatloaf, baked potatoes, and peas.

That's it folks.
Happy Thursday and thanks for stopping by.
happyone👩🏻‍🦳

Comment Replies:
Debby - No, not unusual for us to get snow here at this time of year.

14 comments:

Bill said...

The Family Plot sounds like an interesting book, hopefully you'll enjoy reading it.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The candy peanut is fun! I love mysteries and I'll keep this one in mind. LOVE the pink in the sky! WOW!

Tom said...

...supper sounds great!

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like the pinkish purple colours in the sky.

All the best Jan

Debby said...

I love those candy peanuts but we’ve always called them circus peanuts. They are sweet and I used to eat them as a kid. Those photos sure makes it look cold and wintery. Right now we’re waiting on some rain. That’s our winter only we call it our rainy season. The clouds make it feel so cold. It’s 51 degrees. Brrrrrr.

Dianna said...

Your sky was beautiful this morning. Ours was a pale pink.

Love how Ken leaves candy for you in a different place each day. Not everyone gets to have a scavenger hunt every day. :) So special.

Your supper sounds delicious! We are having the same meal tomorrow night, but we will have baked sweet potatoes.

Another beautiful ornament displayed today. You have such unique ornaments.

Deb J. in Utah said...

I might have to see if our library has that book. Sounds intriguing. It's so cute that Ken puts candy peanuts out for you at different places in your house. I love the pictures of the sunrise. See you again tomorrow!

eileeninmd said...

Wow, love the colorful sky photos.
Hubby and I love meatloaf, yum!
Cute Christmas ornament.
Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend!

Ann said...

That morning sky is absolutely gorgeous. What a fun little surprise for you to find those peanuts.
That sounds like a good book.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

I love the color of that sunrise

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Great skies. Thanx.

God bless.

Jeanette said...

Sounds like a good book! Beautiful sky pictures!

John's Island said...

I love the pinkish glow in the first two images. In that second image … neat that you got the moon in there!

Granny Marigold said...

I love that sky picture!

The candy peanut idea is so cute. Sort of like the elf people hide during the Christmas season.

I think The Family Plot would be too disturbing for me.