Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Sunday

Happy Sunday
 




🎶 O How I Love Jesus 🎶

1. There is a Name I love to hear,
I love to sing its worth;
It sounds like music in my ear,
The sweetest Name on earth.

Chorus:

Oh, how I love Jesus,
Oh, how I love Jesus,
Oh, how I love Jesus,
Because He first loved me!

2. It tells me of a Savior’s love,
Who died to set me free;
It tells me of His precious blood,
The sinner’s perfect plea.

3. It tells me what my Father hath
In store for every day,
And though I tread a darksome path,
Yields sunshine all the way.

4. It tells of One whose loving heart
Can feel my deepest woe;
Who in each sorrow bears a part
That none can bear below.

📖 I John 4:19 📖
We love him, because he first loved us.


A Blessed Sunday to all.
happyone👩🏻‍🦳


Comment Replies:
Skeeter - I play Spelling Bee too. 

Deb - Yes, you're right all my pictures are taken with my cell phone.  My phone is a Samsung Galaxy A13.

Sandy - I do post pictures of my knitting and other projects.  You probably just miss those posts.  Also. have another blog with just my projects, Made By Happy K.  

12 comments:

Tom said...

...and the sky is an ever changing delight.

Ginny Hartzler said...

What beautiful photos! These cute little buttons would be nice earrings!

William Kendall said...

Glorious.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen. Glad you are having a good Sunday. That hymn has a beautiful message! I hope you have a wonderful week!

Lowcarb team member said...

Beautiful photographs.
Good wishes for Sunday and a happy new week ahead.

All the best Jan

Mari said...

So very pretty!

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful photos! Take care, have a wonderful week!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you.

God bless.

Ann said...

Love the photos. Such a beautiful start to the day

Bill said...

What a gorgeous sky.

Jennifer said...

Hope your Monday is off to a great start as well! Revival week for us...and always a great week!

Jeanette said...

Beautiful!