Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

More Fog

 

Once again it was a foggy morning, but lots of sunshine too.
Was at town and walking at 6:25
Temperature was 47 and it was calm.
Sunrise was at 7:03
Morning Walk Steps were 13,463

Walked around town and up and down the side streets, both cemeteries, and the ball park.


Kinsley was getting dropped off at day care when I happened to walk past.
Haven't seen her for a while so it was nice to see her and I always get a hug.
This year she is in the third grade.

Eric was walking Sparky (Sparky cries when he sees me until I give him a pet) and John was out walking Prim.
If you look closely you might be able to see John and Prim.
They are headed up to the cemetery.
They are to the left of the middle in the picture.


The new house is still getting the siding on it but looks like the job will be done today.


🌫         ☀️         ðŸ¥¾         ðŸ™‚

Got laundry done and some of my weekly household chores.

Changed a few things around. 
Moved a dresser into the living room and put the television on it.
A thin tall chest of drawers I moved from my craft closet into the bedroom.
While doing that I went through all the clothes in my dresser and filled a bag of things I haven't worn in a long time.
There are still some things that I have to find new places for around the house but that will have to wait until tomorrow and I look forward to doing it.

Started on the next baby blanket for November already.
This one will be red and white.



Happy Wednesday 
Thanks for stopping by.
happyone


13 comments:

Tom said...

...Karen, you were able to find beautiful scene on your walk.

Lowcarb team member said...

Your photographs are always nice to see.
I particularly like the third one.

All the best Jan

Ginny Hartzler said...

What is this beautiful yellow, a tree or a bush? Is that a new fall color? Surely you did not move this furniture all by yourself!!! The button is unusual; it reminds me a bit of the 60's.

Mari said...

That was a cool start to your morning! We are having a few warmer days here, so no mist or fog for me today.
I like your blanket colors.

Deb J. in Utah said...

It's always fun to "shop" your own house and find new places and purposes for the things we already have. I love that blanket colors. See you again soon!

Granny Marigold said...

Do you use a dolly to move the furniture? I have moved some things by putting them on a small rug and pulling it along. It's been a long time though since I moved anything around.

Ann said...

Even with the fog it looks like a beautiful morning.
Moving things from one room to the next is kind of like shopping in your own house. How fun. A new look without spending any money.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Misty over here - not foggy, but misty.

God bless.

eileeninmd said...

Pretty scenes and photos from your walk.
I like to change things around the house, a new look.
The blanket colors are pretty.
Take care, have a great day!

Michelle said...

Some beautiful shots in this post!

Bill said...

Heavy rain here in the early morning. Beautifu photos captured on your walk.

Hill Top Post said...

What beautiful pictures you have posted today! Wow on the first one, for sure. I have promised myself that I won't move any furniture around again, but I surely do need to do some cleaning out of some of my old clothes.

William Kendall said...

As baby blankets go, you are quite productive.