Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Another foggy morning

A picture left over from the other day.
Isn't that a long line of rolled hay!!


This morning it started out foggy again, then mostly cloudy but did see a glimpse or two of the sun.


It was 44 degrees this morning.
Started walking in town at 6:25.
Sunrise was at 7:02.

Just down the road from my house on the way to town there was a deer running right down the middle of the road.  
I followed slowly behind before she darted up into the corn.
Then saw the twin deer, their mom, and a small 4 point buck.

There was no order at all to my walk this morning. 
Walked all over the place and one of the cemeteries.
Went down toward home for a bit, turned around and went back to town.


John was out the Prim again (no skunks today) and Rebecca was out walking Leo.

I found a set of keys near the garage in town and brought them inside and gave them to one of the men.
Hope they can find who they belong to.
They had a Wiggleman card attached to them.

Morning Walk Steps were 13,339


Grocery shopping day again and this time we went to Cassleman's Market.

I should have done some of this weeks house cleaning chores but never got around to doing any.
That will keep me busy tomorrow.

I made stuffed peppers for supper tonight.
Haven't made them in a long time and they were a nice change.

Happy Tuesday and
Thanks for stopping by.
happyone


13 comments:

William Kendall said...

Lovely mist!

Tom said...

...house cleaning chores never go away if you don't got around to doing them! We put in vinyl plank flooring an I use a rechargeable vacuum, it does a great job.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the beautiful misty photos. And also like the color of these buttons!

Mari said...

Misty mornings are still my favorite.
It's so fun to see the deer.
Stuffed peppers sound good!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen. Stuff peppers sound good. I love the fog pictures. See you again tomorrow.

Ann said...

Wow, that is a lot of rolled hay.
It's been a long time since I've made stuffed peppers. They sound good.

eileeninmd said...

Love the foggy images.
The stuffed peppers sound yummy.
I always enjoy seeing the deer.
Take care, have a happy day!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Very long straws in the first photo. I'd like to see the size of the bottle.

God bless.

Bill said...

Never seen long rolls of hay like that before. Victor is funny with his comment. :)

Granny Marigold said...

I didn't know that such long rolls of hay existed. Wow.
Great pictures of the foggy start to your day. I haven't done much yet today
( it's 11A.M.) because I wanted to finish my latest library book before anything else.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Foggy there but raining here

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's hard to believe it's so cold there! But I know you love this weather. Enjoy your afternoon!

Lowcarb team member said...

That is a very long line of rolled hay!
Stuffed peppers for supper sounds tasty.

All the best Jan