Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Sunday

 



๐ŸŽถ How Can I Fear? ๐ŸŽถ
Ron Hamilton

1. When shadows fall and the night covers all
There are things that my eyes cannot see.
I never fear, for the Saviour is near.
My LORD abides with me!

chorus

How can I fear? Jesus is near!
He ever watches over me!
Worries all cease; He gives me peace.
How can I fear with Jesus?

2. When I'm alone and I face the unknown
And I fear what the future may be,
I can depend on the strength of my Friend!
He walks along with me.

3. Jesus is King! He controls everything!
He is with me each night and each day.
I trust my soul to the Saviour's control;
He drives all fear away!


๐Ÿ“– II Timothy 1:7 ๐Ÿ“–

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; 
but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.


A Blessed Sunday to all.
Jesus Loves You ❤️
๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿฆณhappyone



11 comments:

Tom said...

...beautiful Sunday images, keep smiling.

Mari said...

Our message this morning was related, saying we know who wins so we don't have to fear!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, God painted an awesome sky!!

Bill said...

The sky is absolutely beautiful!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen. I love the message of that hymn and also that scripture. "Fear not" is a reoccuring theme in scripture. Beautiful sunrise picture. See you again tomorrow!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Wonderful post. Thank you.

God bless.

eileeninmd said...

Love the sky photo, beautiful capture!
Take care, have a wonderful week!

Ann said...

Wonderful photos.

William Kendall said...

Lovely shots.

ellen b. said...

Beautiful scenes and wonderful words in the song!

Lowcarb team member said...

The sky is so beautiful.

All the best Jan