Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Thursday, June 29, 2023

Foggy Walk


53 degrees and foggy this morning for walking.
Sunrise 5:52
Morning Walk Steps 13,598

Starting my walk by walking down the road towards home
for a 1/2 mile and then turned around and walked back to town.


Then around both of the cemeteries.


A few bulls in the big barn.


Next I walked over to the ball park and around that loop,
around town, back to the ball park again, more around town 
and that completed todays walk.

I saw Eric up at the cemetery,
and another man running.
If others were out didn't see them in the fog.

Nice walking in the fog once in a while where sounds are muffled
things look mysterious.

☁️    🥾    🙂

Finished the rest of the weekly house cleaning today.
Nice feeling!!!

The fog was gone by mid morning and though the sun came
out it was filtered like yesterday but worse.
No blue sky at all.



Noticed one of the tomato plants has one little blossom on it.

There was some spilled gravel on the driveway from when Ken
took bucket loads of it with the tractor.
I finally got around to shoveling and sweeping it off the driveway today.

Then I sat out on the front porch with a cold drink and read.

When Ken came home he was pleasantly surprised that I had
cleaned off the driveway.

Thanks for visiting
Happy Thursday
👩🏻‍🦳happyone

Comment Replies:
Ginny - The house from yesterday does look pink but it is just the lighting.  The house is made of a light color brick. 

GrannyM - I keep the names of all the people I meet walking on my phone. 🙂

15 comments:

Sandi said...

I don't understand the cow fence. Does it keep them from eating too much?

ellen b. said...

Sorry about your wildfires skies. Nice to have the energy to clear off the gravel and get the housework done! Hope you enjoy a good evening.

Debi said...

It looks like a foggy misty day here today but it's just smoke from the Canadian wildfires. We had a couple of days respite when the wind shifted but this morning the wind shifted again and we are back in the smoke. It isn't horrible but we do have health warnings and they are suggesting that we wear masks outside.

susan q said...

♥the fog pics!

Mari said...

Your foggy photos are so pretty. I love the church!
It's smokey again here today.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love your first foggy photos! Especially the one with the church at the end of the road. Thanks for answering my question, I wish it WAS pink though!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Very foggy indeed! Yes, it is a good feeling when the weekly cleaning chores are finished. I hope you have a good Friday!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Fog? In summer? Mind you, I get fog in the bathroom after a hot shower.

God bless.

Ann said...

Wow, it really was foggy there in the morning. Love the look of the photos though. I especially like the church through the fog.

Tom said...

...your fog looks magical, we have smoke!

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful landscapes and foggy captures.
I love the cows. Have a happy day and a great weekend.

Jeanette said...

We have filtered sunlight right now too. I heard that it will continue for the summer! Beautiful walk, anyway!

Bill said...

I love the fog images, very moody.

William Kendall said...

The bull has his eyes on you.

Hill Top Post said...

Sometimes I almost get lost when walking through heavy fog. You got a great shot of the church in the first picture.