Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Walking and Fingerprint Work Day

 44 degrees on my walk this morning with a mostly sunny sky.
Sunrise 6:00
Morning Walking Steps 13,598


First went around the lower cemetery and then the upper one.
Visited the cows at the big barn and the bulls down at the other barn.
More of the cows have gone out to one of the pastures.


After the cemeteries I walked over to the ball park and made a few
loops around there.
Then back the way I came and walked down the main road towards
home a ways before turning around.
Made a side trip up Barn Sale Rd


Felt my wrist vibrate telling me I walked 12,000 steps and then made my
way back to the Jeep.

Didn't see anyone else out this morning but I was a little bit
earlier than usual.

Saw a few rabbits hopping about.

🌤    🥾    🙂

Fingerprint work day at church started at 12:00 today.
We left a little early and made a stop at Lowes on the way.
Only a few people showed up for work and we got a little over
2000 Romans books done.
We finished for the day at 5:30 and will be going back again tomorrow morning.


Happy Thursday and thanks for visiting.
👩🏻‍🦳happyone😊

Comment Replies:
Vee - The daffodils have come and gone but there are still some tulips around.

Ginny - The flowers from yesterday are Bugleweed. Check out the LINK.

12 comments:

Tom said...

...your area looks like verdant valley.

Debby said...

Everything is so green and lush. YOu live in such a pretty area.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Bugleweed, I never heard of it! Thank you so much for the link! You live in the country, and it is so beautiful!

Deb J. in Utah said...

I love today's pictures, especially the first one. You live in a beautiful place. See you again tomorrow!

Vee said...

For having a light work force, you got a lot done. All the best with tomorrow's work.

Granny Marigold said...

Everything is so lush and green now that Spring is here. Do you hear lots of birds singing when you walk? Or do you listen to music?

Ann said...

What a beautiful start to the day. I'm amazed that you get so many step in early in the day. When I was wearing a fit bit it took me all day to get the 10,000

William Kendall said...

Very peaceful scenes.

Mari said...

That was a lot of books to complete with just a few people.
I love seeing all that green!

Rose said...

Sounds like a good walk...and good work.

Bill said...

I like the first photo, it's a peaceful scene.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely pictures today.

All the best Jan