Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Sunday

 Happy Sunday
A couple of Sunrises



πŸ“–    πŸ“–

This month at church we have two versers to memorize.

Psalm 51: 12-13

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; 
and uphold me with thy free spirit.

 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; 
and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

A Blessed Sunday to all.
Jesus Loves YOU ❤️
πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🦳happyoneπŸ€—

12 comments:

Bill said...

Beautiful sunrises, a wonderful start to your day.

Tom said...

...those sunrises make getting out of bed a pleasure!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the way the clouds are in the first photo!

Sandi said...

Then... He tells us the order. 😊❤️

William Kendall said...

Beautiful skies!

John's Island said...

Hi Karen, I will never get tired of your sunrise photos. I know you like to walk early and it is a special joy to see a sunrise during a morning walk. Thank you for the photos and the Scriptures. A happy week ahead to you and Ken. John

Victor S E Moubarak said...

I like your Sunday quotes.

God bless.

Ann said...

Those photos are beautiful. I liked the verses as well.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful sunrise captures! Take care, have a wonderful new week.

Debbie said...

Beautiful pictures, as always :) Thanks for sharing God's Word :)

Mari said...

Your sunrises are always beautiful!
I like that you have verses to memorize each month. Good idea!

ellen b. said...

Wonderful sunrises and verses!