Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Sunday

 Happy Sunday

Sunset from the other day.


🎶 He Keeps Me Singing 🎶
Luther B Bridges

1. There's within my heart a melody;
Jesus whispers sweet and low,
"Fear not, I am with you, peace, be still,"
in all of life's ebb and flow.

Refrain:
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,
sweetest name I know,
fills my every longing,
keeps me singing as I go.

2. All my life was wrecked by sin and strife,
discord filled my heart with pain,
Jesus swept across the broken strings,
stirred the slumbering chords again. 

3. Though sometimes He leads through waters deep,
trials fall across the way;
though sometimes the path seems rough and steep,
see His footprints all the way. 

4. Feasting on the riches of His grace,
resting 'neath His sheltering wing,
always looking on His smiling face,
that is why I shout and sing. 

5. Soon He's coming back to welcome me
far beyond the starry sky;
I shall wing my flight to worlds unknown,
I shall reign with Him on high. 


📖 Colossians 3:16 📖

 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; 
teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

A Blessed Sunday to all.
Jesus Loves You❤️
👩🏻‍🦳happyone🙂

12 comments:

Tom said...

...that sky is fabulous, you would be walking in the rain here today!

eileeninmd said...

Gorgeous sky! Take care, have a great day and a happy new week.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Beautiful sunset! That hymn has a wonderful message! Have a great week! God bless you!

Mari said...

That's a gorgeous sunset!
I just heard that song this week. A good one with a great message.

Ann said...

What a gorgeous sunset that is.

Ruth Hiebert said...

What a beautiful song and verse!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Gorgeous photo!!

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful sunset!

Thank you, for sharing that song, and verse!

God Bless!

William Kendall said...

A beautiful sky.

ellen b. said...

Beautiful sunset. I enjoyed singing this hymn out loud at my desk right now. Good thing I'm alone. :)

Bill said...

The sunset is gorgeous.

Lowcarb team member said...

What a wonderful sunset.
Hope you had a Happy Sunday.

All the best Jan