Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, April 02, 2023

Sunday

Happy Sunday

A few morning skies.


 


πŸ“–    πŸ“–    πŸ“–

Here it is April already and time for another Bible verse
for us at church to memorize.

I Peter 5:6

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God,
that he may exalt you in due time.

A Blessed Sunday to all.
Jesus loves you.❤️
πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🦳happyoneπŸ™‚

Comment Replies:
Tom - not sure what kind of tree it is that fell.

Sharon - My tuna casserole is very simple and don't really have a recipe.  Just a can of tuna (lately I've been using chicken) that I mix up with a little bit of mayonnaise.
Add melted Velveeta cheese that I melted with a little bit of milk.  Add cooked pasta shells and mix. Sprinkle cheddar cheese and some bread crumbs on top and bake till hot and bubbly.  

14 comments:

Bill said...

Beautiful skies indeed!

Tom said...

...the are all fabulous, but the one with the silhouette of the silo and barn is prize winning!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, these are wonderful! Much better than mine today.

The Happy Whisk said...

That's how I am with recipes at times when I just toss things together. That's how I learned to cook from my grandma!

Very pretty photos. Happy Sunday!

Cheers & Boogie Boogie - Ivy

Deb J. in Utah said...

Lovely pictures and a great Bible verse. I hope that you have a great week. I will give that tuna/chicken casserole a try!

ellen b. said...

Beautiful skies. Great verse to memorize.

sharon said...

Thank you for the recipe! I will be making this for sure. Love your pictures and hearing about your walks. Have a wonderful week.

Terra said...

The skies in your photos show that "The heavens declare the glory of God", Psalm 19:1.

William Kendall said...

Gorgeous!

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful sky photos. Your Tuna casserole sounds yummy!
Take care, have a wonderful week!

Ann said...

So pretty, I love them all.

Hootin Anni said...

Tuna casseroles are easy & delicious. Gorgeous sky shots!!

Debby said...

beautiful skies

Lowcarb team member said...

They are beautiful skies.

All the best Jan