Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Just a regular day πŸ˜ƒ

 34 degrees this morning and mostly cloudy but the sun did
come out a little near the end of my walk.
It was windy too.
Sunrise 6:35
No longer dark when I start walking.
Morning Walk Steps 13,649

Started out walking around the cemetery on top of the hill.
Then over to the ball park to walk that loop a couple of times.

Continued through town down the main road


and up and down all the side streets.
The last place I walked was around the other cemetery.

Stopped to talk to RuthAnne as she was putting her garbage at the curb.
She was the only person I saw outside.


πŸ₯Ύ    ⛅️    🌷    πŸ™‚

This weeks shopping got done at the Shop and Save.
Didn't need much so we were in and out quickly.
Walking down an aisle a short lady said I need a tall person.
So I helped her reach a box of pasta on a high shelf.
I'm not that tall but next to her I am.

We ended up having a sunny day but it stayed cool and
was very windy.
Too windy to hang clothes out on the line so they stayed on
the drying rack today.

Got a bit of housework done and then knitted
and read.

Thanks again for stopping by.
Happy Tuesday
πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🦳happyoneπŸ™‚
All Day Steps 19,665

A child reminds us that playtime is an essential part of our daily routine.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson -

15 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

A regular day is so often a pleasant day :)

All the best Jan

Tom said...

...it always good to be able to help someone else.

Granny Marigold said...

We had strange weather today as well. Luckily we got our walk done before the heavy rain. Our sunrise was 6:12.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Windy here today too. We had rain and hail too! Regular days are often the best and still bring many blessings! See you again tomorrow.

William Kendall said...

Pretty little flowers.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your weather today was the same as ours!

Ann said...

I'm only 5'2" so I always think it's funny when people ask my assistance getting something off a top shelf.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

It was colder and windy here too. Love the pretty flowers.
A regular day is fine with me. Take care, enjoy your day!

Mari said...

It's so good to see those wildflowers! It was cold and windy here too. We'll see what today brings!

Bill said...

Pretty wildflowers.

Michelle said...

There is a lot of joy to be found in ordinary days. Our wind has been so strong lately that there have been no clothes on the line for me either.

The Happy Whisk said...

I love the energy from your posts! So great to see the flowers and I love how many steps you got in.

Debby said...

We had some wind the other day and it rained. Sunny today. AS always, I enjoy your photos. Thanks

ellen b. said...

It's nice that you can walk in the light now! Happy midweek to you.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I smiled at you helping a shorter lady. I have had to ask for help many times, since I am rather vertically challenged .