Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Sunday

 Morning a few days ago.


Evening a few days ago


This morning at church Pastor preached on 
Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: 
for there is none other name under heaven given among men, 
whereby we must be saved.

Matthew 1:21
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: 
for he shall save his people from their sins.

A Blessed Sunday to all.
Jesus Love You❤️
👩🏻‍🦳happyone🙂

The Romans Road

 A question
If you were to die today, do you know for sure you would go to heaven
and not hell? 
The Bible tells us how we can know for sure.

All of us are sinners

Romans 3:23
For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

There is a price to pay

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death;
BUT the gift of God is eternal life
through Jesus Christ our Lord.

But there is Good News

Romans 5:8
But God commendeth his love toward us,
in that, while we were yet sinners,
Christ died for us.

Romans 10: 9 and 10
That if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus Christ
and shalt believe in thine heart that God raised Him from the dead,
thou shalt be saved.

 Romans 10:13
For WHOSOEVER shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

19 comments:

Tom said...

...beautiful beginning and ending.

Linda said...

Beautiful skies! Thank you for sharing your talents.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful sunrise, lovely start to your day!
Have a wonderful week!

Ruth Hiebert said...

I love that morning shot. Hope you are keeping well.

Anni said...

Wow, inspiring beauty in your sky photos.

Lowcarb team member said...

Two beautiful skies.
Happy Sunday Wishes.

All the best Jan

Deb J. in Utah said...

Amen! I love these scriptures and I love JESUS CHRIST! Lovely pictures. Have a good week!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your first golden photo is beyond gorgeous. God's artwork.

Debby said...

Okay, I'll bite -

If I was to die today, yes I believe I would go to Heaven because of everything I have read and studied from the Bible. And of course, it is not anything I have done that I can say. It is all about His grace and His forgiveness and His promises.

Ann said...

Beautiful shots of the sky.
If I were to die today I do believe that I will go to heaven.

Ann said...

I meant to finish that by saying "Do I know for sure that I would go to heaven instead of hell?" No I don't KNOW for sure but I have faith that I will.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Amen. Thank you for your wonderful Sunday reflections. A wonderful post today.

God bless.

Aritha V. said...

= Thank you for your good Sunday message en great photos. I love the first one. How beautiful! Yes, I know in Whom I have believed and what the result of that has been for my life. I know that I am on my way to Him, to my eternal Home where I am already spiritually at home.

Visits With Mary said...

Yes Jesus loves me, the Bible tells me so. His Word tells us in John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. Amen

ellen b. said...

The 'Romans Road' is always good to read. Hope you have a good week!

Bill said...

Beautiful skies!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

William Kendall said...

Beautiful skies!

Jeanette said...

Beautiful!