Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Monday, March 13, 2023

A couple more bottles

Slippery walking conditions in town so it was basement
walking for me today.

Monday again and another start of getting the housework
done for the week.
Got a lot done this first day.

With not walking outside this morning and just
doing housework today there is not much
to blog about so
I'll just post a couple more pictures of bottles.

This bottle sits on the window sill in the half bath


and this large one on the floor.


That's all I've got for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Monday
👩🏻‍🦳happyone🙂

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; 
remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.
- Epicurus -

15 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Those bottles look great. You have such fun things in your house. I love your creative decor. We are having a nice sunny day today, but more rain and snow is coming tomorrow. This is an endless winter. ;-) See you again tomorrow!

Vee said...

No deer under the bridge. I looked. I like your vases.

Tom said...

...collection things can be additive.

William Kendall said...

Snow in these parts, but spring will come.

ellen b. said...

Contentment is worth so much. I like the bottle with the sunflower to cheer that little corner!

Mari said...

I love old bottles and have some displayed here too.
Great wisdom in that quote!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your flower bottle decorations are so beautiful and sweet. They bring joy just to look at them!

Hootin Anni said...

Love green...a favorite color of mine. And the sunflower is a great added touch.

Ann said...

I love the bottles for vases. I especially like the big green one.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Your bottle are pretty, using them as a vase is a great idea.
Take care, have a great day!

Debbie said...

We are having cold weather again this week. I wasn't expecting it, as Texas had already gotten to the 80's. Have a beautiful day :)

Happy@Home said...

It's always fun for me to see glimpses of your house too. The colored bottles are so pretty. You have a lovely view out that window.

Granny Marigold said...

The whole day seems different without a morning walk in the fresh air. There were a few slippery spots on the boardwalk this morning. They took me by surprise but luckily I didn't fall.

Bill said...

Your bottles look very nice. I looked for the deer too. :)

Jennifer said...

That bottle in the window is especially lovely! Surely these difficult weather conditions will clear up soon. Bring on the spring!! Happy Tuesday to you!