Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, March 05, 2023

Sunday

Friday we were 6 hours without power, it came back and then 
Saturday it was off again for another 4 hours.
No internet for the two days.
Happy to say power is back as well as the internet!!

πŸ˜€    πŸ˜€    πŸ˜€ 

A couple of sunrises from this past week.



πŸ“–    πŸ“–    πŸ“–

The Bible verse for the month of March we are memorizing
at church is an easy one and one I already know.

Psalm 51:10
Create in me a clean heart; Oh God,
And renew a right spirit within in me.

πŸ“–    πŸ“– 

This morning at church I saw baby Grace.
She is adorable and didn't make a peep till near the end
of the service.
Then Pastor said that was her saying her first AMEN,
and we all chuckled.

A Blessed Sunday to all.
Jesus Loves you❤️
πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🦳happyoneπŸ™‚ 

14 comments:

Tom said...

...the second one is a winner for me!

Bill said...

Beautiful sunrises, the second one is my favorite.

Deb J. in Utah said...

It is always so wonderful to have a new baby in the congregation! I am glad that your power and internet are back on. Lovely pictures. Have a blessed Sunday. See you again tomorrow!

Jeanette said...

We've had a lot of power outages around here lately. Part of our community was out for 5 days, on for two and then out again for 3 days. How frustrating. I'm thankful we never lost our!

William Kendall said...

Beautiful dawn shots.

Mari said...

Beautiful sunrises!
It's always a joy to hear those new babies in church.
Our son lives in KY and had horrible storms on Friday. His power is still out.
Glad yours has been restored!

Vee said...

Always good to have a baby in the family once again. I have a hard time when the internet goes out. It's become something of a lifeline. Beautiful sunrises.

Anni said...

Power outages are no fun. Beautiful the silhouetted trees!

Agnes CF Lee said...

it's horrible to have power cuts so frequently. Nice sunrise pictures, everyday is a blessing.

Barwitzki said...

You could admire beautiful sunrises... thanks for your beautiful photos.
I wish you a nice week... it's snowing here today.
Good day Viola

Ann said...

I hate when the power goes out. I forget how to live unconnected...lol. The last time it went out I thought no problem I'll just... I did that several times and each time realized I needed electricity to do it.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Yes, that is a good Bible verse. Thank you.

God bless.

Debby said...

One of my favorite verses - I have a little sign with that verse on it. So far no power outages for us.

Lowcarb team member said...

Beautiful sunrises.

All the best Jan