Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Cloudless

 Once again I had to get my walking done inside.
Icy, cold, and windy.

In the afternoon the temperature got above freezing with 
sunshine and beautiful cloudless blue skies.


Got a load of laundry done and the basic everyday house chores done.
Put hot Italian sausage in the slow cooker with pasta sauce
and made Macaroni Salad and supper was taken care of early.
We ate the sausage on hot dog rolls.

We made a trip to the dump to get rid of a few bags of gargabe
and stopped in at the library.
Returned a couple of items and got a few more out.

Checked out the walking situation in town while we were out
and I'll be able to take my morning walk outside tomorrow.

Read and knitted awhile this afternoon.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy sunny Wednesday
👩🏻‍🦳happyone😊

20 comments:

Nellie said...

We rarely have snow/ice here, though we do have temperatures that will be cold. When there is wind around, too, it’s very uncomfortable to be outside for very long. I’m not sure who invented the crock pot, but it’s the second most often used appliance in our house. The microwave is first. :-)

Tom said...

...we had blue skies too, I needed my sunglasses! That old wooden box is neat.

Granny Marigold said...

I'm sure you're looking forward to an outdoor walk tomorrow.
I like that old wooden box too.

Lowcarb team member said...

The flowers in the box look very colourful.

All the best Jan

Mari said...

You had a productive day! The flowers are cheerful and look so pretty in that box.

Debby said...

I like the flowers in the box. So simple yet elegant.

NanaDiana said...

I admire you for doing your walking inside like you do. I don't think I could do it! Nice to see those sweet flowers and know that spring will be here before long. xo Diana

Vee said...

Yay for weather improvements. That sky is a vivid, gorgeous blue.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Sounds like a productive day. That old wooden box is interesting. So glad your weather is improving. See you again soon!

Ginny Hartzler said...

What an intense blue the sky is! I love your little box full of pretty flowers in jars.

Ann said...

Love that blue sky. We actually had some sunshine here yesterday but still very cold.

Hootin Anni said...

...and it turned chilly and damp here. For spring breakers, the gulf temp is 66° and beach flooding. Not a pleasant time for many.
The sun kissed flowers on the window sill are cheery.

William Kendall said...

A beautiful sky.

Sandi said...

Fantastic shot of the sky!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

It's nice to take a rest every now and then.

God bless.

Debbie said...

Beautiful sky!
We just finished George Gently last night. I was wondering if you've finished it yet?

Rose said...

Love a brilliant blue sky like that! I love to use the crockpot and start my food and then be ssd ble to firget it till it is time to.eat.

eileeninmd said...

Pretty sky! I like the box with the flowers. Take care, have a great day!

Bill said...

The flowers in the box are pretty.

ellen b. said...

Here's hoping you were able to walk outside this morning. Our snow is melting away. Might be gone by Sunday.