Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Monday, February 20, 2023

White Cow

 Some gusty winds every so often this morning and 43 degrees under cloudy skies.
Sunrise 7:02
Walking Steps 12,808

Headed over to the library first thing and dropped off a book
and a DVD, then continued over to the main street and back.
Walked around both cemeteries.


KitCat came over to see me as I came down the hill.
Got a picture of him this time even if a bit blurry.


Went down to see the 'girls' and a new white one has joined them.


Whitey came over and gave my hand a sniff.
Probably thought I had food for her.


Left the cows and walked over to the ball park and around there.
Then some more around town.

Saw Lisa out walking at one cemetery and Joy walking down the hill 
from the cemetery as I was just getting back to the
Jeep to go back home.

☁️    🥾    💨    🙂

I finished knitting the baby sweater and now just have to sew
it together which is the hardest part for me.
Going to tackle that tomorrow!!
Wish me luck.
Started knitting a hat the same green color to go with the sweater.
Hoping to have time also to knit some tiny slippers the same color.
The baby is due March 8th so don't have that much time.

That's going to be it for today.
Hope your Monday was a good one.
Thanks for stopping by.
👩🏻‍🦳happyone🙂

The more I study science, the more I believe in God.
– Albert Einstein -

21 comments:

Tom said...

...Whitey is a cutie!

Mari said...

I like the new addition to the cows.
Kitty is cute too.
Love the Einstein quote!

Granny Marigold said...

It seems the white cow is used to humans if she came right over to introduce herself.
Kitcat is such a great name for a cat!!

Vee said...

Love the color of her earrings. ☺️ Kitty looks as if s/he has some nice insulation. All the best with getting the baby sweater together. I have never done anything like that so I can only imagine what a challenge it might be. Just the sound of March sounds sweet to my ears.

Ginny Hartzler said...

The cow IS all white! Oh, you even captured the cat's cute paw prints!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

I like the white cow.

Great quote from Einstein.

God bless.

Ann said...

Love that picture of all three colored cows standing in a row.

eileeninmd said...

Kit Kat is a cutie. I love the cows, the white cow is pretty.
Have a great day!

Hootin Anni said...

Get busy! March 8th is just around the corner!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Karen. I love the quote at the end by Einstein. I hope you will post of picture of the baby set you are knitting when you are finished. It sounds so cute! Have a good Tuesday!

Debbie said...

Seeing all the animals is always a highlight :) March 8th is my son's 24th birthday :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm glad the weather's been good for walking. We still get out in the afternoons but I love your morning photos!

William Kendall said...

Such a sweet kitty.

Inger said...

Thanks for noting the steps you walk. I'm glad when I make 1,000, so you will continue to be my inspiration. That cat is so pretty.

Jeanette said...

Love the kitty and the white cow!

R's Rue said...

So cute.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Latane Barton said...

I can't wait to see that sweet baby all dressed up in the sweater and cap you made for it. There is nothing more precious that a baby.

Bill said...

The cat is very cute and likes seeing you when you are on your walk.

ellen b. said...

Fun to see the cat and the white cow. Exciting anticipation for a baby to arrive soon!

Debby said...

Looking at those cows, it's as if they are posing for you. Nice that you have some cow friends and from the looks of it, they recognize you.

Lowcarb team member said...

I like the white cow, nice that it came over to see you.

All the best Jan