Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Sunday

 A pink sunrise from earlier this week.


Sunset from my front porch an evening last week.


From the same spot 5 minutes later!!


A hymn from this morning in church

🎶  My Redeemer 🎶
Philip P Bliss

1. I will sing of my Redeemer,
And His wondrous love to me;
On the cruel cross He suffered,
From the curse to set me free.

Refrain:

Sing, oh, sing of my Redeemer,
With His blood He purchased me;
On the cross He sealed my pardon,
Paid the debt, and made me free.

2. I will tell the wondrous story,
How my lost estate to save,
In His boundless love and mercy,
He the ransom freely gave.

3. I will praise my dear Redeemer,
His triumphant pow’r I’ll tell,
How the victory He giveth
Over sin, and death, and hell.

4. I will sing of my Redeemer,
And His heav’nly love to me;
He from death to life hath brought me,
Son of God with Him to be.

You can listen to the hymn 

A Blessed Sunday to all.
Jesus Loves You
👩🏻‍🦳happyone🙂

18 comments:

Tom said...

...a sunset or sunrise can be an every changing thing. With sunsets the after glow can be nicer that than the sunset.

Sue said...

Beautiful photos, have a wonderful Sunday.

Blessings,
Sue

William Kendall said...

What a difference a bit of time can make.

Granny Marigold said...

Lovely sunrise! The colours can change so quickly.

eileeninmd said...

Your do see some beautiful sunrises there, lovely photos.

Have a great day and happy week ahead.

Sandi said...

Amen to what William said.

Bill said...

The skies are absolutely gorgeous. Have a wonderful Sunday

Mari said...

Beautiful skies! And a good song!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, what a gorgeous sunset. And the bare trees add to the beauty of it.

ellen b. said...

Love this hymn. All the skies are beautiful!

Anni said...

You share the most gorgeous sky shots!!

Vee said...

Beautiful skies and a wonderful hymn!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Beautiful pictures and a song with a beautiful message. Have a good week. See you again tomorrow!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

What a wonderful hymn. Thanx.

God bless.

Ann said...

That sunset really transformed into quite a spectacular show.

Debbie said...

Your photos are amazing, as always!

NanaDiana said...

Wonderful photos and I am hoping you had a blessed Sunday and will have a great week. xo Diana

Liz Hinds said...

What glorious colours!