Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Saturday, February 04, 2023

Sunny

 It was clear and very cold this morning at 0 degrees 
so the first part of my walk was inside.
Sunrise 7:21
Took this picture just outside my front door at 6:30 this morning.


When the library opened at 9:00 we were there returning books
and DVD's and checking out some more to bring home.

A stop at the post office too and mailed a couple of cards.
Then on to the Dollar General to pick up just a couple of things.
We were back home at 10:00.
By 10:20 it had warmed up to 20 degrees 
so I changed into my walking clothes and went back to town
to get the rest of my walking done outside.

It was full sun and no wind so the cold crisp air was delightful.
Sure felt good to soak up some vitamin D.




Walked around both cemeteries and went down to say hi to the 'girls'
who were just getting done eating.
 

Walked around the ball park too and through town.

I was the only one out walking at this time.

Walked 2 miles inside and 4 miles outside.
(forgot to look at my step count before I started)

☀️    ๐Ÿ˜Š    ๐Ÿฅพ    ☀️

After lunch I worked on the puzzle till I finished it.
I did most of this one though Ken did do all the blue sky.






This is the second time we did this puzzle.
We turn the puzzle over when done and write on the back of it.


Happy Saturday
Hope yours was a good one.
Thanks for visiting
๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿฆณhappyone๐Ÿ˜‰

Walking is not just exercise, it’s a way of life. 
It’s the key to unlocking a healthier, happier you.
Don't know who said this 

Comment Replies:
John - Sure use the quote. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ginny - Yes, kitchen is blue and white.

Deb - No, sink isn't an antique, picked it out new when we had the house built.

19 comments:

Tom said...

...was it easier the second time to do the puzzle? I'm glad that you had sun today. For while this morning we were sunny and then I clouded up.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely to see the blue skies in your photographs.
That looks a very nice puzzle.

All the best Jan

Vee said...

I like the way you document things on the back of your puzzle.

Mari said...

It was sunny and cold here too!
Your morning picture is so pretty.
I like that puzzle and the cows are cute. :)

Deb J. in Utah said...

Glad you had sun and was able to walk outside. Charly and I got an outside walk in as well. Nothing like it! I love the puzzle and how your write on the back of the puzzle when you finish it. I think I will start a new puzzle tonight. I keep saying that, but I think tonight is the night! See you again soon.

William Kendall said...

The girls have their priorities straight.

Hill Top Post said...

I love the puzzle! And, there’s the pretty little church much like the one along the streets you walk. The heifers are growing.

Ginny Hartzler said...

A really lovely puzzle. Your library opens at 4:00 A.M.?! The sky is gorgeous!

Ann said...

Such a beautiful blue sky you had.
I like that puzzle. That's a great idea writing the date on the back.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Great idea to write on the back of the jigsaw puzzle.

God bless.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

It was cold and sunny here too. Love the photo of the cows eating. The puzzle is a pretty picture. Take care, enjoy your day and have a great week!

Debbie said...

Your pictures were gorgeous today! And I had to go back and see your sink :) It is perfect! I have one waiting for me (out in the shed). One day we will get around to renovating the kitchen and then I will have it installed.

Hootin Anni said...

Love those puzzle close-ups!

Veronica Lee said...

Such a lovely puzzle.

That blue sky is gorgeous!

L. J. Lowe said...

I love the idea of writing on the back of the puzzle a little moment in time about the day you finished it...a beautiful and simple tradition that will bless yourselves and others in the future. <3

Sue said...

I think of you when I walk, and am so motivated to continue, for now I will have to wait, but I am so looking forward to getting back.
I love the idea of writing on the back of the puzzle the date and weather.
I once saw a completed puzzle glued and framed at a pizza restaurant and thought how neat that was and often thought of doing one, thanks for stopping by and commenting, I hope your ankle is doing well, I am considering wearing ankle supports when I walk.
Blessings,
Sue

Bill said...

Great job doing the puzzle, the photo of it is beautiful. We had sun this morning but by mid afternoon it was back to the usual cloudy sky.

ellen b. said...

Hooray for sunshine and vitamin D. I really like that puzzle. Pretty sunshine photos!

Rose said...

That is so cool to write on the back of your puzzles. And I do love that one.

The girls look like they are very interested in you/what you are doing.