Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, February 05, 2023

Sunday

 Happy Sunday

A sunset from last week seen from my front porch.


The morning moon from this morning when I was walking.


And the sunrise a little bit later from the cemetery.


🎶 Heaven Came Down And Glory Filled My Soul 🎶
John W. Peterson

1. O what a wonderful, wonderful day
Day I will never forget.
After I'd wandered in darkness away,
Jesus my Savior I met.
O what a tender compassionate friend.
He met the need of my heart.
Shadows dispelling with joy I am telling,
He made all the darkness depart.

Chorus 

Heaven came down and glory filled my soul
When at the cross the Savior made me whole
My sins were washed away
And my night was turned to day
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul

2. Born of the Spirit with life from above
Into God's fam'ly divine,
Justified fully through Calvary's love,
O what a standing is mine.
And the transaction so quickly was made
When as a sinner I came,
Took of the offer of grace
He did proffer He saved me.
O praise His dear name.

3. Now I've a hope that will surely endure
After the passing of time.
I have a future in heaven for sure,
There in those mansions sublime.
And it's because of that wonderful day
When at the cross I believed,
Riches eternal and blessings supernal
From His precious hand I received.


📖 Psalm 71:23 📖

 My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; 
and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.

A Blessed Sunday to all.
Jesus Loves You❤️
👩🏻‍🦳happyone🙂

Comment Replies:
Ginny - I didn't say the library opened at 4:00 but at 9:00.  On Saturday it is opened from 9 - 1:00.

Sue - My ankle is back to normal and feel great.  I always walked in Keen shoes, still have Keen shoes but now walk in the high tops. just for that little extra support. 🥾

20 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Lovely sunrise pictures. Enjoy the coming week! God bless!

Bill said...

A gorgeous sunset!

Ginny Hartzler said...

OH, your last photo is gorgeous!! And the Peterson quote is so perfect to pair it with. Sorry, this font has a similar looking four and nine!

Tom said...

...from your front porch, you have a beautiful view of life.

L. J. Lowe said...

Such beautiful pictures. Moments like these, captured on camera...I can feel the peacefulness of the moments.

ellen b. said...

We sang that song this morning in church. Beautiful sunrise.

Mari said...

You have a gorgeous view from your home.
I haven't heard that song for a while. It's a good one.

Sandi said...

Gorgeous!

Lowcarb team member said...

Three beautiful photographs.

All the best Jan

William Kendall said...

Lovely sky shots.

Linda said...

Lovely skies! Have a good week.

HWIT BLOGG said...

What a lovely and beutiful morning for a walk! The pictures are just great!
Have a happy monday and take care...
Love from Titti

eileeninmd said...

Gorgeous sky captures, lovely photos.
Take care, have a happy week!

Ann said...

Beautiful sunset and sunrise.

Vee said...

Have loved that song since I first heard it sung by a gospel quartet. The harmonies were incredible.

Always beautiful skies in your corner.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you, Happyone. Wishing you a wonderful and blessed week ahead.

God bless.

Hootin Anni said...

Wowsers...the first sunset photo!! All my favorite colors

Henny Penny said...

Beautiful pictures and the last one, well, looks like is was taken just for the name of the Hymn

Kim said...

What a view! 🤩

Aritha V. said...

Thanks for this nice post.