Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Saturday, February 18, 2023

No town walk

 Woke up a little bit later than usual and didn't have time
to drive to town for a walk because we had to leave
for another Fingerprint work day at church.
I did manage to walk a couple miles in the basement though.
Just as well because it was very cold and it was probably
slippery in places anyway.

We had a nice sunny day though it did stay cold but so nice
to see the sun.

There were only 5 of us working at church today on Fingerprints
but we had a good time putting the scriptures together.

Later in the day I made a few squares.
The baby blanket for March will be made up of four colors.
I have 20 squares made already.


Finished reading All the Devils Are Here by Louise Penny.
Good book but liked the other books in the series better.
This one was set in Paris and I liked the setting of the little
village in Canda better.

After supper I walked another mile in the basement.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope your Saturday was a good one.
👩🏻‍🦳happyone🙂

Comment Replies:
John - If you click on the page WALKING? under the header you will find answers to all walking questions.

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The colors you chose are just delicious!!

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like the mix of colours for your March baby blanket.

You did well with your indoor walking.

All the best Jan

Tom said...

...I like that color combination.

Deb J. in Utah said...

I like the colors of the baby blanket you are working on now. Have a good Sunday. See you tomorrow!

William Kendall said...

Good colours.

John's Island said...

Thanks so much for answering my question. I like your Walking? page ... very nice. Happy weekend to you!

Granny Marigold said...

It seems winter isn't giving up its grip just yet. Have a blessed Sunday.

Hootin Anni said...

Pretty, Springlike colors of yarn!! Reminds me of Easter.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you again for your good works.

God bless.

Ann said...

It was sunny here yesterday but cold and the wind made it even colder.
Love those colors for your blanket.

Bill said...

The colour combination is great for the blanket.

Sandi said...


💜

I have been praying for you and your daughter. I remember a short conversation you and I had, via blog comments, a long while ago. How are things? There are similar things in my family, but I see God moving.

Visits With Mary said...

I just read your "Walking" page and found your answers to informative and interesting. I think that you walking everyday is great!!

ellen b. said...

I like the new color combination for the baby blanket. I like the books based in Three Pines better, too.