Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, November 06, 2022

Sunday

 Happy Sunday

A few morning skies




πŸ“–    πŸ“–    πŸ“–

Another month and time to memorize another Bible verse
 during the month of November.
Most of you know that as a church we all try to memorize 
  a Bible verse each month.

I Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye,
at the last trump:
for the trumpet shall sound, 
and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, 
and we shall be changed.

A blessed Sunday to all.
❤️Jesus Love You❤️
πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🦳happyoneπŸ™‚

15 comments:

Tom said...

...that first sky is a beauty.

Bill said...

I agree with Tom.

Vee said...

Looking forward to it! ☺️

Kathaleen A. Kull said...

I truly enjoy and try to live by the piece by Groucho Marx. You are very inspirational for me. I just lost my loveable sheltie. I try to choose to happy about my time with her. Thank you!! from Kathy K Please this email address : Kathy@tkull.org

William Kendall said...

Wonderful sky shots.

Lowcarb team member said...

Three nice skies ... my favourite is your first photograph.
Happy Sunday wishes.

All the best Jan

Ginny Hartzler said...

Gorgeous sky, and I love this bible verse!

Mari said...

The dark skies over the corn makes a dramatic and beautiful photo!
Happy Sunday!

Hootin Anni said...

Hope your Sunday was peaceful & blessed!!

eileeninmd said...

Your sky photos are gorgeous!
Take care, enjoy your day!

Ann said...

Love the sky photos. I think that last one is my favorite.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Amen.

Thank you, Happyone. God bless.

Sandy said...

Happy Sunday to you and yours. We had a very pretty day yesterday, so got a nice walk in. Not sure how much longer we'll be blessed with such nice weather; but am sure enjoying it while we have it. Your sky pictures are breath taking.

Barwitzki said...

The morning sky is beautiful...
There is always something to look forward to :-)
I wish you a happy week.

Rose said...

Those are beautiful sky shots...that is a great verse to memorize.