Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, September 04, 2022

Sunday


 Sunrise pictures from a couple of days ago.



🎢 Living By Faith 🎢
 - James Wells -

1.  I care not today what the morrow may bring,
If shadow or sunshine or rain,
The Lord I know ruleth o’er everything,
And all of my worries are vain.

Refrain:

Living by faith in Jesus above,
Trusting, confiding in His great love;
From all harm safe in His sheltering arm,
I’m living by faith and feel no alarm.

2.  Though tempests may blow and the storm clouds arise,
Obscuring the brightness of life,
I’m never alarmed at the overcast skies—
The Master looks on at the strife.

3.  I know that He safely will carry me through,
No matter what evils betide;
Why should I then care though the tempest may blow,
If Jesus walks close to my side.

4. Our Lord will return for His loved ones someday,
Our troubles will then all be o’er;
The Master so gently will lead us away,
Beyond that blest heavenly shore.


πŸ“– Romans 1:17 πŸ“–
 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: 
as it is written, 
The just shall live by faith.

πŸ“– Romans 14:8 πŸ“–
 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; 
and whether we die, we die unto the Lord:
 whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

🌻    🌸    🌼    🍁

I took a picture of the front of the twin houses so you could see
the rest of the concrete.
Looks like a big wide driveway.
Not very pleasing to look at.



A Blessed Sunday to all.
Jesus Loves You ❤️
πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🦳happyoneπŸ™‚


13 comments:

Tom said...

...and I assume that they are still trying to sell those houses? Are these pictures with you new phone?

William Kendall said...

Lovely skies.

Ginny Hartzler said...

So both of the houses seem to shar a driveway? I would not like that. I love how you write on the mirrors, spreading cheer! Wonderful hymn.

Hootin Anni said...

😊 beautiful sky shots!

Mari said...

Beautiful photos! I like your mirror message.
I would think sharing a driveway could lead to issues, hopefully the owners get along!

ellen b. said...

I enjoyed reading the words to that song. Happy Lord's Day to you!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you for your Sunday posts, Happyone.

God bless.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful sunrise photos. I like your mirror message too.
Take care, have a great day and a happy new week!

Ann said...

Beautiful sunrise photos.
Sharing a driveway is bound to lead to problems. Plus I agree, it's not very pleasing to look at.

R's Rue said...

A post full of positivity. Thank you.

Jeanette said...

Not a very attractive driveway for those houses. Too bad because they had a lot of potential to look really nice! I hope the owners of each house get along!

Sue said...

Beautiful sunrise indeed, This is one of my favorite hymns, but I always say that about all the hymns.
Thank you for sharing.
And thank you for visiting and for always encouraging me! After being gone for awhile, I am a little slow in getting to back to blogging, I am happy to see that you are continuing to journal your days! I always enjoy visiting.
Blessings,
Sue

Rose said...

Maybe the pad of concrete out back is simply for parking.

Pretty sky shots...