Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sunday

 Happy Sunday



Lamentations 3:40-41

 Let us search and try our ways, 
and turn again to the LORD.

 Let us lift up our heart with our hands unto God in the heavens.

A Blessed Sunday to all.
Jesus Love You❤️
👩🏻‍🦳happyone🙂

The gospel of Jesus Christ is the brightest light 
and the only hope for this darkened world.
- Dallin H Oaks -

19 comments:

Sandi said...

Amen.

Tom said...

...keep looking up!

Chris said...

I have always said to my children look up, the day is there for you.. lovely blog. Take care and Every Blessing

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hello Karen. Beautiful pictures. Amen to the quote by Dallin H. Oaks. Have a good week. See you tomorrow. :-)

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your sky photos are truly STUNNING!!!!

Anni said...

Wow.

Breathtaking!

Sue said...

When walking , riding I am always looking up to see what wonderful gifts my heavenly Father will display today, and He certainly gave you some beautiful ones!
Stopping by to say "Hi", it has been a while since I have been in blogland, hoping to return soon! I was happy to see you were still blogging as I was checking my blog list today I was sad to see so many friends had stopped blogging, please keep writing you bring so much joy to others!
Blessings,
Sue

Lowcarb team member said...

Two wonderful photographs ...
Happy Sunday Wishes.

All the best Jan

LC said...

Glorious!

Mari said...

Beautiful! Happy Sunday to you and Ken.

Ann said...

Love the photos of that beautiful sky

William Kendall said...

Gorgeous skies.

Hill Top Post said...

What a beautiful book could be created from your stunning sunrise pictures along with the weekly Bible verses.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you, Happyone.

God bless.

eileeninmd said...

Wow, gorgeous sky captures! Take care, have a happy new week!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful. I love it. Thank you for sharing.

Inger said...

Thanks for the blessings and the glorious skies.

ellen b. said...

Beautiful skies, great verse and I like that quote, too. Happy new week to you.

Rose said...

When I look at photos like these, I cannot help but think that God is the master artist.