Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Sunday

 Happy Sunday

A couple sky pictures from this past week.



Sometimes we can get depressed thinking of the things of this old world.
The darkness of people, the violence, suffering, chaos, and the evil around us.
But we are just passing through this world and if we have Jesus
as our Savior we will be moving on to the next world in heaven.

We must keep our eyes on Jesus and remember He is the light
of the world.

John 8:12
 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, 
I am the light of the world: 
he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, 
but shall have the light of life.

A Blessed Sunday to all.
Jesus Loves You ❤️
πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🦳 happyone πŸ™‚

Comment Replies:
Vee - Thought about embellishing like Mary but couldn't think of anything to put on the shelves.  I'll think about it some more. πŸ˜ƒ

Ginny - I had cookbooks on the blue shelf and might put them back on the white but then again I might do something else.  I'll be posting about it. πŸ™‚

Deb - The shelves were by the kitchen.

21 comments:

Tom said...

...the foggy shot is great, it's just hot and clear here!

Bill said...

I love the foggy photo and the trees! Super shot, Karen.

John's Island said...

I appreciate this Happy Sunday post. Your sky photos are wonderful. Your uplifting words and Scripture are encouraging. Thank you and kind regards to you and Ken.

Vee said...

Excellent advice! I'll be watching for what you might do and where this bookshelf will go and what will be on it. I have a bookshelf in my kitchen holding cookbooks and I think it would look great white. It is natural wood now.

Ginny Hartzler said...

You are so very right. I see the world getting more and more evil. Your photos are really stunning!!

Galla Creek said...

You give a whole new meaning to walk a mile in my shoes…well, 6 miles! 😝😝

Deb J. in Utah said...

What a lovely and comforting thought for this Sunday. Have a good week, my friend.

Mari said...

This world is not my home, I'm just a passing through!
Pretty photos again!

Dianna said...

I appreciated your encouragement in this post. Happy Sunday to you and Ken

William Kendall said...

These are beautiful.

Ruth Hiebert said...

As much as I enjoy my life here on earth, I am glad this is not my final home. I have a much better one awaiting me.

Linda said...

Lovely skies!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you for a wonderful post, Happyone.

God bless.

Ann said...

Love that first shot with the trees fading into the fog.

eileeninmd said...

Both photos and scenes are beautiful. Take care, have a great day and happy week ahead.

KEV. Robertson. said...

Beautiful Landscape photos Karen- splendid- thanks for sharing.

Hootin Anni said...

Love that first image...here, we wake up to another white hot sky. Day after day.

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Ohhhh that misty morning photo!!!

Maybe print and frame?

Maybe for bedroom, where I think you have yellow sheets?

:-)

It's not awfully yellow, but it would "go." :-))))

Me and my ideas!!!!!

πŸ°πŸ“πŸ°πŸ“πŸ°

Aritha V. said...

Thanks for the Word.

ellen b. said...

We have the pure light of the world. Amazing...