Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Sunday

 Happy Sunday

Sky pictures taken during this past week.



🎢 I Know Whom I have Believed 🎢
Daniel W Whittle - words
James McGranahan - music

1. I know not why God's wondrous grace
to me he hath made known,
nor why, unworthy, Christ in love
redeemed me for his own.

Refrain:
But I know whom I have believed,
and am persuaded that he is able
to keep that which I've committed
unto him against that day.

2. I know not how this saving faith
to me he did impart,
nor how believing in his word
wrought peace within my heart.
(Refrain)

3. I know not how the Spirit moves,
convincing us of sin,
revealing Jesus through the word,
creating faith in him.
(Refrain)

4. I know not when my Lord may come,
at night or noonday fair,
nor if I walk the vale with him,
or meet him in the air.

πŸ“–    πŸ“–

II Timothy 1:-12

For I know whom I have believed, 
and am persuaded that he is able 
to keep that which I have committed 
unto him against that day.

πŸ“–    πŸ“–

I have been all over the world,
and I have never met anyone
who regretted giving his or her life to Christ.
- Billy Graham -


A Blessed Sunday to all.
Jesus Loves You ❤️
πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🦳 happyone πŸ€—

15 comments:

Bill said...

Beautiful sky shots and I love your new header.

Tom said...

...keep looking up!

Sandi said...

πŸ’™

William Kendall said...

Lovely skies!

Hootin Anni said...

Happy Sunday dear Karen

ellen b. said...

Love, love, love singing this song.

Deb J. in Utah said...

I love the quote by Billy Graham, and say a hearty AMEN. No regrets here! Have a good week!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Lovely pictures and a lovely song. This is another one of those we used to sing in church but don't anymore.

Mari said...

I love your Sunday posts. Beautiful photos and a wonderful old hymn. We sang that one recently.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wonderful words. My favorite is your second photo.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Nice sky shots, not sure I will get any in the next couple of days, it's getting hot and I tend to stay inside when it is like that

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you for a prayerful post, Happyone.

God bless.

Ann said...

Great sky shots. Love the words to that song.

eileeninmd said...

Lovely sky images. Take care, enjoy your day and have a happy new week!

Henny Penny said...

I enjoy your Sunday posts. Think I will Google the Hymn and listen to it. I think it is one that I've heard and like. Thank you.