Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, June 05, 2022

Morning Skies

 Happy Sunday

A couple of sun rises from this past week.



☀️    ☀️

The first four verses of the Bible

Genesis 1:1-4

 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

 And the earth was without form, and void; 
and darkness was upon the face of the deep. 
And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

 And God said, Let there be light: 
and there was light.

 And God saw the light, that it was good: 
and God divided the light from the darkness.

📖    📖    📖

A Blessed Sunday to all.
❤️ Jesus Loves You. ❤️
👩🏻‍🦳 happyone 🤗

Comment Replies:
Vee - Yesterdays pictures were taken around 6:30 AM.

Ginny - The Dollar General in my town is a small grocery store with a couple of aisles of seasonal things.  It is not open yet when I walk past so can't go inside even if I wanted too. :)  Besides I don't take money with me. :)

Rose - I plan on just keeping the Poinsettia out just to see how long it lasts! :) Good for you mom though for keeping hers going for so long!!

Deb - It depends on how thick the chicken breasts are.  The ones I made yesterday were pretty thick.  I cooked them on HIGH just to get them hot and then on LOW for about 5 hours.  They just fall apart!!  I've made it with different salad dressings and they all have turned out delicious.

18 comments:

Tom said...

...a beautiful way to start your day!

Sandi said...

Beautiful!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Beautiful sunrises. I was amazed to see the Poinsettias growing all year round in Florida. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a perfect bible verse for these gorgeous sunrises.

Mari said...

Happy Sunday! Beautiful photos, once again!

Nancy's Notes said...

Breathtaking photos! Love your bible verses too. I was reading a bit about you and I see you like the Mitford Series! I'm reading the series all over again now! Just makes me smile!

Hope you have a blessed week!

Nancy~

Billy Blue Eyes said...

You are certainly blessed with some beautiful sunrises.

Debi said...

I don't always comment but I really do love your photos! They are so beautiful and interesting. I make chicken breasts with Zesty Italian too, it's one of our favorites. We also like to make it with Catalina or French dressing. Have a great week!

Linda said...

Beautiful images, thank you!

Vee said...

Lovely sunrises...I don't see them anymore since they are so early these days. Amazing that you are getting such early starts on your day. 😊

Rose said...

What beautiful starts to the days those occurred on.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you for your Scriptures every Sunday.

God bless.

Ann said...

Beautiful sunrises. I usually don't see the sun come up because I'm already at work.

Lowcarb team member said...

Beautiful sunrises.

All the best Jan

Melanie said...

Beautiful sunrise photos! It must be a lovely time of the morning to walk. I always get chills when I read the first few verses of Genesis. The other ones that do the same thing - "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God." Jesus!

Galla Creek said...

I love mornings. Your sunrise is so pretty.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful view.

ellen b. said...

At the beginning his creation was very good. Beautiful sunrises!