Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Sunrise and a Hymn

 Happy Sunday To You

A couple of sunrises to get the day started.




🌷    🌺    🌷    🌺

🎢 Since the Savior Found Me 🎢

1.  Since the Savior found me, pardoned all my sin,
I have had the joy and living hope within.
Gone is all the shame and sorrow of the past.
They're underneath the precious blood of Christ at last.

Chorus

Save, saved, saved, I'm happy on the way.
Saved, saved, saved I love Him more each day.
Saved, saved, saved, I know He's mine each hour.
He saves, and keeps and sanctifies me by His pow'r.

2.  Since the Savior found me all to Him I owe,
For his precious blood has washed me white as snow.
Now no condemnation, happy as can be.
I'm glad that Jesus justifies and sets me free.

3.  Since the Savior found me I have perfect rest.
Living in the realms of joy and happiness.
Leaning on my Savior, looking for that day,
When He shall come to catch His waiting bride away.

- Edgar J. Haskins -

🎢    🎢    🎢

A Blessed Sunday to all.
πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🦳 happyone ❤️
Jesus Loves You 

Comment Replies:
Deb - Most all houses around here DO have basements, but the two new little houses do NOT.  They are built on slabs.

17 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Totally gorgeous, and it is all perfect for a Sunday!

William Kendall said...

Glorious skies.

Granny Marigold said...

Beautiful sunrise!! That is a hymn I'm not familiar with.

Tom said...

...that sunrise is singing.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful sunrises. The words to that song are wonderful.

Lowcarb team member said...

Such beautiful sunrises.

All the best Jan

eileeninmd said...

You do see some beautiful sunrises, lovely captures.
Have a great day and happy new week!

Mari said...

Such beauty in the morning!
I haven't heard that old hymn for a long time.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Such beauty!!!

We don't see sunrise or sunset. -sigh-

🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸

Galla Creek said...

Sunrise beginning. Sunset ending. What goes on between those events? Another day we get to praise our Lord.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Amen.

God bless, Happyone.

Sandy said...

Beautiful sunrise! You really captured it. Good for you with your early morning walks. I'm trying to get out more and for now, the weather is cooperating. Keep up the good work. I've not heard that hymn before.

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Bill said...

Stunning!

Henny Penny said...

I don't know that Hymn or I don't remember it. Enjoyed reading the words. That's a beautiful sunrise.

ellen b. said...

So glad my Savior sought me and saved me from my sin!

Jeanette said...

Those bulls look like they are posing for their pictures! Glad you had a nice day!